Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love theraflu(especially this flavor) it always helps me get better super fast and it's easy to make and enjoy. Much better than traditional medicine in my opinion.
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Yum! Love this flavor and so helpful when you're feeling horrible. I take this almost every time I get sick, it can be pricey sometimes though so stock up when on sale!
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This stuff is gold when you are sick. It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better. A hot cup of theraflu is just when I need when I have a cold
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
This product saved me time and money! I had cold symptoms for 2 days after drinking this I felt better the next day.... It's pricey but it's worth every dime
Timothy H.
CULLMAN, AL
This product makes me feel better when sick in the winter time. However, I do not enjoy the amount of liquid you have to consume to take the medication.
Gabriela O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works amazing !!! Helps you feel better in minutes .. then in a few days u feel like you were never sick.. taste good for it to be medicine
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches. The green tea & honey lemon flavor is very comforting.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works!! I was hesitant about getting it because I’d tried everything and i got this. It clears up every and you feel refreshed
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
I feel the effects almost immediately with this product. My nose started to clear up and my throat feels better. Definitely repurchasing.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product easy to slip into your purse helps your symptoms clear up right away i like this compared to most alternatives .
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?