Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #13 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• How does  Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipt...2 Answers
  • Does it help with a cold? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?2 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Brittany M.
London, KY
The best thing I have ever taken for cold/flu. It warms your body and the flavor is great. It does well to take away aches and pains associated with illness and helps you to feel normal until your next dose!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my most favorite when I'm sick.Honestly, the only product that seems to work for me!I love how Theraflu made this tea.Its great tasting and soothing.I love it.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
This stuff really works!!!!!! I always drink this hot, the steam helps with nasal congestion but the heat also helps soothe a sore throat. Other stuff just makes you fall asleep and forget but this stuff actually helps you feel better.
Vanessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the product I use when I get sick and it does an amazing job on making be feel better. It really does the job even by drinking one of the tea you can start feeling the difference
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband swears by this product. Whenever is he not feeling good he grabs this pack and drinks it and the next day he is already starting to feel better and he loves the taste.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love theraflu(especially this flavor) it always helps me get better super fast and it's easy to make and enjoy. Much better than traditional medicine in my opinion.
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Yum! Love this flavor and so helpful when you're feeling horrible. I take this almost every time I get sick, it can be pricey sometimes though so stock up when on sale!
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is gold when you are sick. It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better. A hot cup of theraflu is just when I need when I have a cold
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
This product saved me time and money! I had cold symptoms for 2 days after drinking this I felt better the next day.... It's pricey but it's worth every dime
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
This product makes me feel better when sick in the winter time. However, I do not enjoy the amount of liquid you have to consume to take the medication.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?
VERONICA C.