Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Lacey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good product for having a cold I like to add lemons to mine it doesn't taste too bad for a medicine but I don't love the taste the lemons help it starts working almost right away make stomach hurts a little if I don't have a snack with it
Valerie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to when I'm sick and it great. I don't like the taste but with a little honey it doesn't taste so bad. for a medicine to work you just gotta be consistent with it and this one does.
Sofia B.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite product for colds. As soon as I mix it with hot water and start drinking it, I immediately start feeling better. The sinuses start clearing up, my throat isn't as raw, and my cough lessens. Out of all the cold remedies, this is the one I find works the best.
Kimberly P.
I use this whenever I start getting a cold. It helps me to feel better and cuts the length of the cold pretty much in half. Not always but a good percent of the time. I swear by this stuff!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Got this free from Rite Aid. Theraflu is an all around good product. You mix the packets in hot water then drink. They instantly help you feel better and they also soothe a sore throat. I keep a box or two on hand in the winter especially.
Brittany M.
London, KY
The best thing I have ever taken for cold/flu. It warms your body and the flavor is great. It does well to take away aches and pains associated with illness and helps you to feel normal until your next dose!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my most favorite when I'm sick.Honestly, the only product that seems to work for me!I love how Theraflu made this tea.Its great tasting and soothing.I love it.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
This stuff really works!!!!!! I always drink this hot, the steam helps with nasal congestion but the heat also helps soothe a sore throat. Other stuff just makes you fall asleep and forget but this stuff actually helps you feel better.
Vanessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the product I use when I get sick and it does an amazing job on making be feel better. It really does the job even by drinking one of the tea you can start feeling the difference
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband swears by this product. Whenever is he not feeling good he grabs this pack and drinks it and the next day he is already starting to feel better and he loves the taste.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?