Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• Does it help with a cold? 4 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good product for having a cold I like to add lemons to mine it doesn't taste too bad for a medicine but I don't love the taste the lemons help it starts working almost right away make stomach hurts a little if I don't have a snack with it
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Theraflu Muti-Symptom Severe Cold is currently getting me through one of the worst colds I've ever had. It has a great flavor which makes it easier to drink. The warmth soothes your throat, and the medicine itself kicks in immediately for fast relief.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
When I can feel a cold coming on I brace myself for the worst...and reach for Theraflu. It usually alleviates my symptoms within hours and keeps me able to keep going with my life when a sick day isn't an option. The honey lemon green tea flavor doesn't taste like medicine at all and is actually a tasty drink.
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
This stuff really works!!!!!! I always drink this hot, the steam helps with nasal congestion but the heat also helps soothe a sore throat. Other stuff just makes you fall asleep and forget but this stuff actually helps you feel better.
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to when I'm sick and it great. I don't like the taste but with a little honey it doesn't taste so bad. for a medicine to work you just gotta be consistent with it and this one does.
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
This product makes me feel better when sick in the winter time. However, I do not enjoy the amount of liquid you have to consume to take the medication.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I use this whenever I start getting a cold. It helps me to feel better and cuts the length of the cold pretty much in half. Not always but a good percent of the time. I swear by this stuff!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
One of the product I use when I get sick and it does an amazing job on making be feel better. It really does the job even by drinking one of the tea you can start feeling the difference
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
This is a life savor when I have a cold. I drink it super hot and start to feel better instantly! The Lipton tea one is my favorite.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This stuff works great! My husband is sick and he is living off of this stuff. It seems to help him a lot and he likes the flavor
Karey C.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?