Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• Does it help with a cold? 4 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?1 Answers
  • How well does this work?5 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Tantanea J.
Tantanea J.
Pine Bluff, AR
Great taste and it works. Whenever I get sick, I know I can depend on theraflu.
Michele P.
Michele P.
In our home, this product is a staple throughout the cold weather months.  There is nothing better for cough, colds and stuffy noses than TheraFlu.  I love the warm, soothing relief you get as you are drinking this....sort of like having a hot, lemon tea.  I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines.  A winner in our books!
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Theraflu is my go-to medication when I feel flu symptoms coming on. It is 100% effective for me and worth every penny. It's easy to  find in your local drugstore and works better than any alternative I have ever tested. I always keep this product on hand during flu season because I know that with this product, I have the best defense to fight off the germs.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I felt a chest cold trying to come on. I kept coughing like I had dry cough so I had to get something that I KNEW worked. I saw the new flavor and was like YASSS! I love this stuff! It always works. I just add some sugar and honey as if it were tea and when I sip, I can almost forget its cold medicine. I drink it right up and BOOM BAM KAZAAM! Back to my normal self!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I'm sick pretty often, and recently I tried theraflu. It actually REALLY helped and it's tastes delicious versus nasty medicine tasting teas that only make you want to vomit after chugging. If you have a cold or flu, I definitely recommend this! It gives you medicine and relief you need in a delicious tea!
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
I've never really tried any tea like medicine before but this stuff seems to really help my symptoms. I have the package that gives both the day and nighttime. The taste isn't too bad. Would recommend
Angela I.
Angela I.
My brother introduced me to this when I was in high school and it worked wonders for me. I introduced my husband to it and it is working for him as well. We got it a cvs.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Cada vez que tengo sintomas de gripe, fiebre o congestion suelo tomar theraflu y me calma mis sintomas, suelo tomarlo dos veces al dia. Muy facil de conseguir en farmacias a precio accesible.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works amazing !!! Helps you feel better in minutes .. then in a few days u feel like you were never sick.. taste good for it to be medicine
Karey C.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?