Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #13 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• How does  Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipt...2 Answers
  • Does it help with a cold? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?2 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Lauren G.
I'm sick pretty often, and recently I tried theraflu. It actually REALLY helped and it's tastes delicious versus nasty medicine tasting teas that only make you want to vomit after chugging. If you have a cold or flu, I definitely recommend this! It gives you medicine and relief you need in a delicious tea!
Lyndsey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've never really tried any tea like medicine before but this stuff seems to really help my symptoms. I have the package that gives both the day and nighttime. The taste isn't too bad. Would recommend
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best cold medicine ever! It's comforting to drink the hot tea and makes me feel better so quickly after drinking! It keeps my symptoms at bay all day and it tastes good!
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother introduced me to this when I was in high school and it worked wonders for me. I introduced my husband to it and it is working for him as well. We got it a cvs.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cada vez que tengo sintomas de gripe, fiebre o congestion suelo tomar theraflu y me calma mis sintomas, suelo tomarlo dos veces al dia. Muy facil de conseguir en farmacias a precio accesible.
Rebecca K.
San Rafael, CA
Theraflu tea has gotten me through several terrible colds. It tastes good, and it really does relieve cold and flu symptoms. It will help you get back to good health faster than other products I've tried.
Shelbie W.
Wynona, OK
I have had a very bad cold the last couple of days. I took some of this Thera flu and have to say ,it is amazing. It's a little pricey but it well worth the money you spend.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Whenever i am sick, i always grab a box of these. Stuffy nose drives me crazy, and after drinking one cup, it literally clears my nose up for a couple hours. Its also good with a cold and will get your fever down also. Sometimes, when i was cold, i would drink a cup of this to warm up, get rid of a headache, read a book, and relax, because i actually enjoy the taste of this stuff. The white chamomile and green tea is the disgusting one. The flavor of this one is good. If your sick, this stuff works wonders.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a cute all when it comes to the wintertime blues. I'm not a fan of the honey lemon taste, but it definitely have you feeling better quickly. They use to make a lemon packet which was much easier to get down than the bitter sweet mix of honey and lemon. However, it is a reasonably priced remedy for common colds and even the flu. This is great stuff!
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?
VERONICA C.