Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Angela I.
My brother introduced me to this when I was in high school and it worked wonders for me. I introduced my husband to it and it is working for him as well. We got it a cvs.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Cada vez que tengo sintomas de gripe, fiebre o congestion suelo tomar theraflu y me calma mis sintomas, suelo tomarlo dos veces al dia. Muy facil de conseguir en farmacias a precio accesible.
Rebecca K.
San Rafael, CA
Theraflu tea has gotten me through several terrible colds. It tastes good, and it really does relieve cold and flu symptoms. It will help you get back to good health faster than other products I've tried.
Shelbie W.
Wynona, OK
I have had a very bad cold the last couple of days. I took some of this Thera flu and have to say ,it is amazing. It's a little pricey but it well worth the money you spend.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Whenever i am sick, i always grab a box of these. Stuffy nose drives me crazy, and after drinking one cup, it literally clears my nose up for a couple hours. Its also good with a cold and will get your fever down also. Sometimes, when i was cold, i would drink a cup of this to warm up, get rid of a headache, read a book, and relax, because i actually enjoy the taste of this stuff. The white chamomile and green tea is the disgusting one. The flavor of this one is good. If your sick, this stuff works wonders.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is a cute all when it comes to the wintertime blues. I'm not a fan of the honey lemon taste, but it definitely have you feeling better quickly. They use to make a lemon packet which was much easier to get down than the bitter sweet mix of honey and lemon. However, it is a reasonably priced remedy for common colds and even the flu. This is great stuff!
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Theraflu! This is my go to medicine when I sense a cold or strong sinuses coming up. I bought it at Walmart, sometimes at Walgreens. This is best than alternatives, it meets all my expectations when trying to get better. I preferably drink it right before bed, it knocks me out and the next morning I am brand new. I am satisfied.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Theraflu Muti-Symptom Severe Cold is currently getting me through one of the worst colds I've ever had. It has a great flavor which makes it easier to drink. The warmth soothes your throat, and the medicine itself kicks in immediately for fast relief.
Jenna M.
When I can feel a cold coming on I brace myself for the worst...and reach for Theraflu. It usually alleviates my symptoms within hours and keeps me able to keep going with my life when a sick day isn't an option. The honey lemon green tea flavor doesn't taste like medicine at all and is actually a tasty drink.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
If your getting a flu this tea really helps. It's one of the best for making you feel great! It clears all the congestion in my throat and face. I also liked the flavor you can't taste the medicine. It's one of the most powerful non prescription medicine I've used to help sooth your flu.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?