Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
Michele P.
In our home, this product is a staple throughout the cold weather months.  There is nothing better for cough, colds and stuffy noses than TheraFlu.  I love the warm, soothing relief you get as you are drinking this....sort of like having a hot, lemon tea.  I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines.  A winner in our books!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love this!! It not only tastes great to me, but it helps clear my sinuses, soothes my throats and it helps a whole lot when I'm sick. This is Another product I always have at home. Super recommend it. The lemon and honey flavor is the only one I like, the others are awful.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Theraflu is my go-to medication when I feel flu symptoms coming on. It is 100% effective for me and worth every penny. It's easy to  find in your local drugstore and works better than any alternative I have ever tested. I always keep this product on hand during flu season because I know that with this product, I have the best defense to fight off the germs.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is almost like a spa treatment for your throat. Theraflu is so soothing and I find the smell of it to be rather relaxing. The taste is pretty good for cough medicine (it doesn't taste like your average cough medicine, but tastes more like a slightly bitter lemon tea). It will definitely help you feel better!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I felt a chest cold trying to come on. I kept coughing like I had dry cough so I had to get something that I KNEW worked. I saw the new flavor and was like YASSS! I love this stuff! It always works. I just add some sugar and honey as if it were tea and when I sip, I can almost forget its cold medicine. I drink it right up and BOOM BAM KAZAAM! Back to my normal self!
Lauren G.
I'm sick pretty often, and recently I tried theraflu. It actually REALLY helped and it's tastes delicious versus nasty medicine tasting teas that only make you want to vomit after chugging. If you have a cold or flu, I definitely recommend this! It gives you medicine and relief you need in a delicious tea!
Lyndsey R.
I've never really tried any tea like medicine before but this stuff seems to really help my symptoms. I have the package that gives both the day and nighttime. The taste isn't too bad. Would recommend
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my family and use when we are sick it's a bit expensive but it gets rid of the cold symptoms quick and you can rest better love this product bought from walgreens.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best cold medicine ever! It's comforting to drink the hot tea and makes me feel better so quickly after drinking! It keeps my symptoms at bay all day and it tastes good!
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?