Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

Does it help with a cold?
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?
Start your review of Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
“It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better.” in 1 review
“A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches.” in 1 review
Denver
This usually does the trick for a cold when I get one. The hot tea-like essence is comforting as well. If they could make it less sugary that would be perfect. I use this every time I get a cold or congestion.
maple grove
Any Theraflu teas are wonderful! They not only taste great but they help! Especially the night time ones, they put you right out!! Would highly recommend to anyone suffering with colds/illnesses.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies cold season is upon us, so if you start or already getting sick I totally recommend this. I got the morning and nighttime and man I feel good lol the only thing different I do is I put it in 4oz of water instead of 8. And of course warm water. So if you are looking something that will work this right here beside tissue and hand sanitizer will be your best friend. You're welcome
Palm Bay Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my Ride or Die right here, When ever I get a cold, this is my go too. I find that this helps with all the symptoms of a severe cold, it helps me sleep and sweat out the flu., I cant live without it..
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are life savers in the office I use them when I am having a cold and I don’t want to take Vick’s they have a great taste to them and I love to drink them . I would recommend you to just put a couple in your purse on the go
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
In our home, this product is a staple throughout the cold weather months.  There is nothing better for cough, colds and stuffy noses than TheraFlu.  I love the warm, soothing relief you get as you are drinking this....sort of like having a hot, lemon tea.  I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines.  A winner in our books!
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this!! It not only tastes great to me, but it helps clear my sinuses, soothes my throats and it helps a whole lot when I'm sick. This is Another product I always have at home. Super recommend it. The lemon and honey flavor is the only one I like, the others are awful.
Brooklyn , NY
This is almost like a spa treatment for your throat. Theraflu is so soothing and I find the smell of it to be rather relaxing. The taste is pretty good for cough medicine (it doesn't taste like your average cough medicine, but tastes more like a slightly bitter lemon tea). It will definitely help you feel better!
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Theraflu is my go-to medication when I feel flu symptoms coming on. It is 100% effective for me and worth every penny. It's easy to  find in your local drugstore and works better than any alternative I have ever tested. I always keep this product on hand during flu season because I know that with this product, I have the best defense to fight off the germs.