Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT

BY THERAFLU #15 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

• How does  Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipt...2 Answers
  • Does it help with a cold? 5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?2 Answers
  • "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Theraflu has always helped me get over my cold/flu symptoms quicker than anything. It also helps out any sickness that you start feeling before it becomes a full on cold. They are more expensive than some other medicines but you can always find a coupon and I've found it to be more effective. The Lipton Green Tea and Honey flavor makes it not as bad to take too.
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Slightly bitter flavor, but very soothing to the throat. It's a nice way of taking medicine when you're tired of pills or serums. Bought it at Walmart, would recommend trying it. The apple cinnamon flavor for the flu would also be worth trying.
Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
If you have a sore throat or a cold this is the over counter drug I highly recommend!!! It tastes just like tea and not medicine. My cold was gone within days and I had it really bad. Super easy to make too!
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I love the theraflu day and nighttime packets. I love the warmth on my throat when it hurts and it always helps me to feel and get better. I usually take this and don’t have to go to the Dr.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Been using this for years!!

This stuff is a must have if any of us get sick with a cold,stuffy nose and sore throat!!

The taste is not the best but it’s tolerable and this works amazing! Worth the $
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Another one of my go toos !!! If I’m getting a sore throat and feel like something is trying to creep it’s little head I make on of these and allow it to soothe me
Michele P.
In our home, this product is a staple throughout the cold weather months.  There is nothing better for cough, colds and stuffy noses than TheraFlu.  I love the warm, soothing relief you get as you are drinking this....sort of like having a hot, lemon tea.  I also love that there is no sugary aftertaste like you get with some other cough and cold medicines.  A winner in our books!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this!! It not only tastes great to me, but it helps clear my sinuses, soothes my throats and it helps a whole lot when I'm sick. This is Another product I always have at home. Super recommend it. The lemon and honey flavor is the only one I like, the others are awful.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is almost like a spa treatment for your throat. Theraflu is so soothing and I find the smell of it to be rather relaxing. The taste is pretty good for cough medicine (it doesn't taste like your average cough medicine, but tastes more like a slightly bitter lemon tea). It will definitely help you feel better!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Theraflu is my go-to medication when I feel flu symptoms coming on. It is 100% effective for me and worth every penny. It's easy to  find in your local drugstore and works better than any alternative I have ever tested. I always keep this product on hand during flu season because I know that with this product, I have the best defense to fight off the germs.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?
VERONICA C.