Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Tantanea J.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Leslie W.Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets Lipton Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors - 6 CT uploaded by Marisol L.

BY THERAFLU #24 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu® Lipton® Green Tea & Honey Lemon Flavors Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Packets.

Acetaminophen - pain reliever/fever reducer.

Dextromethorphan HBr - cough suppressant.

Phenylephrine HCl - nasal decongestant.

Nasal congestion.

Sore throat pain.

Cough.

Headache.

Body ache.

Fever.

6. see more...

• "It works wonders to clear my sinuses and make me feel better." in 1 review
  • "A life saver during cold and flu season, these instantly sooth my sore throat and body aches." in 1 review
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Whenever i am sick, i always grab a box of these. Stuffy nose drives me crazy, and after drinking one cup, it literally clears my nose up for a couple hours. Its also good with a cold and will get your fever down also. Sometimes, when i was cold, i would drink a cup of this to warm up, get rid of a headache, read a book, and relax, because i actually enjoy the taste of this stuff. The white chamomile and green tea is the disgusting one. The flavor of this one is good. If your sick, this stuff works wonders.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
This is almost like a spa treatment for your throat. Theraflu is so soothing and I find the smell of it to be rather relaxing. The taste is pretty good for cough medicine (it doesn't taste like your average cough medicine, but tastes more like a slightly bitter lemon tea). It will definitely help you feel better!
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
If your getting a flu this tea really helps. It's one of the best for making you feel great! It clears all the congestion in my throat and face. I also liked the flavor you can't taste the medicine. It's one of the most powerful non prescription medicine I've used to help sooth your flu.
Rebecca K.
San Rafael, CA
Theraflu tea has gotten me through several terrible colds. It tastes good, and it really does relieve cold and flu symptoms. It will help you get back to good health faster than other products I've tried.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love theraflu(especially this flavor) it always helps me get better super fast and it's easy to make and enjoy. Much better than traditional medicine in my opinion.
Shelbie W.
Wynona, OK
I have had a very bad cold the last couple of days. I took some of this Thera flu and have to say ,it is amazing. It's a little pricey but it well worth the money you spend.
Melissa B.
This is my most favorite when I'm sick.Honestly, the only product that seems to work for me!I love how Theraflu made this tea.Its great tasting and soothing.I love it.
Mayiah S.
Some people dont like the taste bbut i promise you this will have you feeling better in no time and its very cost friendly.
Lynlee E.
Heads up this stuff is disgusting. Taste terrible but it gets the job done it helps relieve all your symptoms in no time
Tantanea J.
Pine Bluff, AR
Great taste and it works. Whenever I get sick, I know I can depend on theraflu.
Karey C.
How well does this work?
Tamia G.
Does it help with a cold?
Samuel O.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer the Green Tea flavor or Honey Lemon? and why?