HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTheraflu
Flu & Sore Throat Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 6 ea

TheraFlu Flu & Sore Throat Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 6 ea

TheraFlu Provides Powerful Relief from Your Severe Cold and Flu Symptoms Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Pheniramine Maleate - Antihistamine Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant Nasal Congestion Sore Throat Headache Body Ache Runny Nose Fever Questions or comments?

I've always wondered if this works well. Does it work better than regular throat/cough syrup? I'd prefer drinking something warm over taking syrup
I got mine within the pharmacy area at my local Safeway Grocery store.
I am very confused, I thought that this was pulled from over the counter? I noticed many corner stores no longer have it I was unaware of it was just in major pharmacies or am I wrong?
Start your review of TheraFlu Flu & Sore Throat Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 6 ea!
Komal A.
Irvine, CA
TheraFlu Flu & Sore Throat Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 6 ea uploaded by Komal A.
[product:theraflu-flu-&-sore-throat-powder-apple-cinnamon-6-ea] is the best solution for flu. I am always suffering for sinus and pain. After drinking this tea, my throat felt very good and body pain was relived too. Very effective and natural.
Emily T.
Dunn, NC
TheraFlu Flu & Sore Throat Powder, Apple Cinnamon, 6 ea uploaded by Emily T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got the flu and this helped so much with the terrible headache and body aches. Just drink it within 10-15 minutes of making it and it doesn’t taste too bad. It does taste similar to apple cider. Overall, pretty good for medicine.
Jana B.
Akron, IA
The only reason I give this a 4, is the taste. I expected the taste to be better than it is. I've had others and they are good. The actual product is wonderful! I have severe sinus issues due to pollen. This works and lasts me all day. It doesn't make me tires. I love that!! Thank you influenster for the product! #TherafluPowerDown #StepIntoSpring and #complimentary when posting on social — don’t forget to tag @therafluus and @influenster
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Perfect over the counter meds. Doesnt make you drowsy. Taste pretty good,come in many flavors affordable
sefra P.
Theraflu cures everything! Leg broke, Theraflu. Hair falling out, Theraflu. Sick, Theraflu. This is a staple every household should have.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,120 reviews
This is my favorite flavor of this hot medicine. When my throat is sore and painful drinking this mixed in with hot water immediately soothes the pain.
Cali H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a miricle product! I took this while I had the flu (every symptom imaginable) and it cleared it all up witbin 2 hours! I highly recommend
Kelli C.
Des Moines, IA
I haven't been sick in a very long time and came down with a serious cold and cough that knocked me down. The worst part was the cough keeping me up at night. Theraflu provided nighttime coughing relief allowing me to sleep through the night. And the apple cinnamon flavor is much better than the lemon flavor.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Unfortunately , I got sick on Valentine's Day and I could not even get out of bed. One of my friends introduce this product to me when she bought me this product. I felt so much better within an hour that I made sure to go to my local deli to buy more. This product really worked magic. I will keep using it every time I get sick.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I only give it four stars only because the taste took some getting used to. I bought this at Walmart and I use it anytime I get sick. It's very effective and does what it should. I love the fact that it's like instant relief, I have yet to find anything this effective.