BY THERAFLU

Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
If you have a sore throat or a cold this is the over counter drug I highly recommend!!! It tastes just like tea and not medicine. My cold was gone within days and I had it really bad. Super easy to make too! Medication works good but I recommend one of the other flavors
Carol D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Theraflu when I'm feeling terrible. I try to avoid taking these packets unless I'm really REALLY sick as this stuff is extremely potent. One packet puts me to sleep for hours and usually works well at reducing flu-like symptoms. Mixed with hot water, this flavor tastes okay. Its not the best taste, but its also not the worst. I keep half a pack at home and the other at my office for when I get sick (I'm a city dweller and can walk home and quickly go to bed). Definitely don't take this if you plan to drive or operate heavy machinery.
jasmin t.
Thereflu is a great tea like flu medication. It doesn't taste horrible like other medicine. I use it every time I have a flu. And what do you know it makes me feel so much better right after drinking it. I love the packaging also single packets so they last.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
TheraFlu works great for those who are sick. I discovered this brand about two years ago and it's all I use now. I have my entire family hooked on it it's super convenient but a little bit pricey. But it gets the job done
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
Theraflu is my favorite medicine for cold and cough. I love how it warms my chest so I feel like it starts working right away! Also, the flavors don't suck!
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
This tea works great, it's always been my moms go to when we get sick and it definitely helps us feel better, while at the same time soothing our throats.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like the taste of these although you can get used to it after a while. These work great! If you can get past the taste you won't be disappointed !
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product! Works so well.It seems to really help best, rather than other products in store.I love how Theraflu made this tea.Amazing!
Tammi M.
Theraflu works great. I buy many combinations for cold or flu and its just like a tea. It cleared it really quickly.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
It really works I caught the flu and it did help me definitely worth buying definitely recommend this product