Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Nighttime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid

by Theraflu

Theraflu expressmax provides powerful relief from your cold and flu symptoms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Nighttime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid!
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Theraflu is a life saver for those colds that are really intense. I take it before bedtime to help me pass out and get a good nights sleep. It totally relieves my congestion and stuffy nose- definitely recommend it.
Marion, OH
Night time Thera fly is great. It doesn’t taste the best but if I get even an inkling of a cold or flu coming on I use this. I’ve tried other products and they didn’t even compare. This takes the symptoms away as soon as you drink it and the warming makes your throat feel better on impact.
Fort Hood, TX
I'm not really sure what makes a cough syrup for nighttime, I would much rather just use another leading night time cold medicine instead. This one was not very effective.
Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Nighttime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid uploaded by TAMRA H.
I love this stuff it is never let me down. I highly recommend it to anyone in question. The Taste isn't that bad and it helps me sleep.
Elkridge, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Will totally relief runny nose and dry cough. I've been using this for quite a long time and this works so far for me.
Gridley, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is honestly the only reason I'm able to function right now. Finally broke my fever and am not feeling so bad.
New Holland, PA
Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Nighttime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid uploaded by Wilka B.
I. Have couple of medicines that I use very often specially with kids and this is one of them. Very effective . M