BY THERAFLU #68 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu expressmax provides powerful relief from your cold and flu symptoms. see more...

• How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this really works I may need to get some 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Got the flu last year & couldn't find anything that worked as well as this. Nice tasting & works fast when you gotta be on your feet working all day. ☺ Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid 8.3 fl. oz. Bottle
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
I have normally used theraflu powdered drinks. Have worked amazing the syrup has a horrible smell and taste but what cold medicine doesn’t. I’ve had this severe cough and congestion didn’t work for me this time around. I would stick to the powdered packets those have always worked for me.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I received this medicine for a free sample from #BzzAgent. And my husband and me tried it because we were sick with a cold and coughing and it really works. We received the Theraflu Expressmax berry flavor.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
I've used this a couple times this past week I've been feeling like complete crap. Sore throat, extremely hot / cold, upset stomach, blowing my nose like crazy etc. With a couple of doses of this stuff (+ the nighttime one) I'm feeling a little bit better. DOESN'T taste as bad as some cough medicine I've had before. Can't stand cherry so the berry one to me is MUCH better. Also found this stuff at dollar tree only $1 💵 #Winning !!!
Tosha B.
Dry Ridge, KY
It's crazy how I seem to catch a cold every 3 to 6 months but now with the new Theraflu it seems to help my symptoms I'm able to function takes away my stuffiness takes away my ickiness it's a very good brand especially for severe colds and flus it really helps I recommend this to anyone who suffers the common cold to the flu it's a good product and really helps!!!
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This bring me back to life over this past weekend I was so sick my asthma was acting up and I tried everything but it just wasn't working then this was on sale at target and I pick it up and I've been using it for the past four days now and it has work so well doesn't make you feel sleepy at all.
Tara C.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love this product. I tried it because the normal product I usually use was out. It worked very fast and within 30 minutes my symptoms were better. I recommend this product to several people, and they had the same experience.
Amanda C.
Pass Chris, MS
Theraflu ExpressMax Daytime works wonders! It doesn't make me drowsy and works well! I can take it and keep my cough under control for up to 12 hours! I keep this product in my house and I highly recommend!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great and effective daytime severe cold medication. Cost about $5 dollars. Found at your local favorite pharmacy stores or Walmart or target stores. 8.3oz bottle recommended to use this effective medication every 4hrs
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I wasn't really too impressed with this product. It's sort of alleviated my symptoms but I was still suffering throughout the day and I noticed that it didn't last the entire length that it should have.
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
I wonder if this really works I may need to get some
Brianna D.
How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to kick it.