BY THERAFLU

Theraflu expressmax provides powerful relief from your cold and flu symptoms. see more...

• How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to...2 Answers
  • I wonder if this really works I may need to get some 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This bring me back to life over this past weekend I was so sick my asthma was acting up and I tried everything but it just wasn't working then this was on sale at target and I pick it up and I've been using it for the past four days now and it has work so well doesn't make you feel sleepy at all.
Pass Chris, MS
Theraflu ExpressMax Daytime works wonders! It doesn't make me drowsy and works well! I can take it and keep my cough under control for up to 12 hours! I keep this product in my house and I highly recommend!
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
I like this a lot. Helps me thru the day. I find it effective in keeping off the effects of a cold. Taste isn't all that bad either!
Honestly this product is a hit or miss. Does relieve congestion but it does not work as fast as one would hope.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
I've used this a couple times this past week I've been feeling like complete crap. Sore throat, extremely hot / cold, upset stomach, blowing my nose like crazy etc. With a couple of doses of this stuff (+ the nighttime one) I'm feeling a little bit better. DOESN'T taste as bad as some cough medicine I've had before. Can't stand cherry so the berry one to me is MUCH better. Also found this stuff at dollar tree only $1 💵 #Winning !!!
Zairi G.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Great and effective daytime severe cold medication. Cost about $5 dollars. Found at your local favorite pharmacy stores or Walmart or target stores. 8.3oz bottle recommended to use this effective medication every 4hrs
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I wasn't really too impressed with this product. It's sort of alleviated my symptoms but I was still suffering throughout the day and I noticed that it didn't last the entire length that it should have.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Got the flu last year & couldn't find anything that worked as well as this. Nice tasting & works fast when you gotta be on your feet working all day. ☺ Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid 8.3 fl. oz. Bottle
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This cold and cough medicine warms amazing . It gives you a warm sensation when you drunk it and gives you fast relief leaving you totally relaxed.
Blanca O.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
Thermal didn't really help me when I was sick and the taste is bad. I do not like it at all. The after taste is also  really bad.
Louisville, KY
I wonder if this really works I may need to get some
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to kick it.