Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid 8.3 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by keren a.Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid 8.3 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tracy L.

BY THERAFLU #92 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Theraflu expressmax provides powerful relief from your cold and flu symptoms. see more...

• How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to k...1 Answers
  • I wonder if this really works I may need to get some 2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Nitosha S.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This bring me back to life over this past weekend I was so sick my asthma was acting up and I tried everything but it just wasn't working then this was on sale at target and I pick it up and I've been using it for the past four days now and it has work so well doesn't make you feel sleepy at all.
Pass Chris, MS
Theraflu ExpressMax Daytime works wonders! It doesn't make me drowsy and works well! I can take it and keep my cough under control for up to 12 hours! I keep this product in my house and I highly recommend!
Nakisha C.
Nakisha C.
Bellaire, OH
I like this a lot. Helps me thru the day. I find it effective in keeping off the effects of a cold. Taste isn't all that bad either!
Honestly this product is a hit or miss. Does relieve congestion but it does not work as fast as one would hope.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This cold and cough medicine warms amazing . It gives you a warm sensation when you drunk it and gives you fast relief leaving you totally relaxed.
Blanca O.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
Thermal didn't really help me when I was sick and the taste is bad. I do not like it at all. The after taste is also  really bad.
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've used theraflu multiple times when I was sick it helps break dowm mucus and help reduce coughing it worked well for me
Dorothea N W.
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been taking this for about a week now and still have a horrible cough and flu like symptoms. I don't know if this product is the one to pick.
Jasmine Celeste J.
Jasmine Celeste J.
Gilroy, CA
As a medical assistant my doctor I work for highly recommendeds this to me and I swear it's the best . It's affordable and you could find it anywhere
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Eh, does the job for a little bit but not a fan of this stuff I never go out of my way to buy it.
Louisville, KY
I wonder if this really works I may need to get some
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to kick it.