Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid

by Theraflu

Theraflu expressmax provides powerful relief from your cold and flu symptoms.

Does this actually work I get a lot of colds and it seems like any medicine works
How well does this work? I have a real bad cough and cant seem to kick it.
I wonder if this really works I may need to get some
Start your review of Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid!
Paris, TX
I was able to take this product at work all day (only as directed, of course) and was thoroughly impressed. It gave me the same relief as the nighttime Theraflu ExpressMax without the drowsiness. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from cold or fly symptoms that need quick relief.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product to be honest It’s a lil bit pricey but it actually works my tia she told me about this product because my cold was getting worst and worst and right know I’m almost done with this caught go be honest I will buy it again because it actually work
Jacksonville
OMG  this new Theraflu ExpressMax is great. I keep it in stock all the time. I use to use DayQuil but have now replace it with this product.  Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid
Orlando, FL
Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid uploaded by Ramonita R.
I received this medicine for a free sample from #BzzAgent. And my husband and me tried it because we were sick with a cold and coughing and it really works. We received the Theraflu Expressmax berry flavor.
Bay St Louis , MS
I think I may be the only one with something bad to say. I had tried this medicine because I am awfully sick, and it was so hard to get down. Family members recommended this to me. I usually prefer to stick to Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, but I was desperate to recovering quickly because I am taking care of a baby, and a baby kitten. THIS MEDICINE MADE IT WORSE for me. I noticed when I would take it, I would get super dizzy, and my snot would pool out (sorry for tmi) But when it wore off I would feel SO MUCH BETTER after the four hours. I would try again thinking "hey maybe the reason I feel better is the medicine", and then I would feel like poop. The cost was okay for this product but my body does not agree. I think I will stick to my Bragg's!
Staunton , Va
Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid uploaded by Danielle S.
I've used this a couple times this past week I've been feeling like complete crap. Sore throat, extremely hot / cold, upset stomach, blowing my nose like crazy etc. With a couple of doses of this stuff (+ the nighttime one) I'm feeling a little bit better. DOESN'T taste as bad as some cough medicine I've had before. Can't stand cherry so the berry one to me is MUCH better. Also found this stuff at dollar tree only $1 💵 #Winning !!!
Dry Ridge, KY
It's crazy how I seem to catch a cold every 3 to 6 months but now with the new Theraflu it seems to help my symptoms I'm able to function takes away my stuffiness takes away my ickiness it's a very good brand especially for severe colds and flus it really helps I recommend this to anyone who suffers the common cold to the flu it's a good product and really helps!!!
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works. Only problem is it has such a nasty taste and smell. Lol. Within taking it the next day i felt so much better. I could breathe again. And my chest didn't hurt all that bad. It definitely works. And i will definitely be?buying this again. It costs around 10 dollars i believe. But we got the day and night time together like in a bonus pack.
San Francisco, CA
This bring me back to life over this past weekend I was so sick my asthma was acting up and I tried everything but it just wasn't working then this was on sale at target and I pick it up and I've been using it for the past four days now and it has work so well doesn't make you feel sleepy at all.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Got the flu last year & couldn't find anything that worked as well as this. Nice tasting & works fast when you gotta be on your feet working all day. ☺ Theraflu® ExpressMax™ Daytime Berry Flavor Severe Cold & Cough Liquid