HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluTheraflu
ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 83 fl oz

TheraFlu ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 8.3 fl oz

New i Warming Relief Formula Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Diphenhydramine HCl - Antihistamine Cough Suppressant Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant Nasal Congestion Headache Sore Throat Pain Runny Nose Body Ache Cough Fever Alcohol Content: 10% *Maximum Strength per 4 hour dose. Questions or comments?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraFlu ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 8.3 fl oz!
Pamela H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
It’s ok I don’t feel a warning sensation to to ,, I’m using it today and possibly tomorrow.. as we all know cold medicine can always taste better,, it’s ok I feel a cooling sensation instead ,, it’s fine it’s cold / flu 🤧 medicine
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the only daytime cold/flu medicines I can take and not get dizzy or severely nauseous. The best part is IT WORKS! Highly recommend.
Selene M.
Dallas, TX
Around a year ago I ended up getting a cold and my sister recommend this medicine to me. She said that it really helps. So I did and not only did it help me sleep it also made me sweat!! Despite the uncomfortableness from the sweating, it really did make my cold go away faster than any other medicine I've taken before.
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
The absolute best for cold, I take this every time I get sick. By the third day of taking this product im all cleared up.
TaShinah H.
Riverside, CA
Taste wise this is great. I'm horrible when it comes to medicine. This helps soothe and works pretty fast!! Definitely recommend this one to everyone.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This got me and my husband through our most recent cold/flu. I don't get any sick days as a designer so this really helped me get through the day.
Beth L.
Axis, AL
Mmm, sort of still in the fence. It did help with headache and congestion but I cannot say that is the best. I have to say that I bought daytime expecting it to work close to nighttime so I have to blame myself for a expectation I should not have had. It did help but on the fence as to whether it would be my first choice.
Alicia T.
Theraflu is the only medicine that helps when I am extremely sick! I usually feel so much better after the first few doses! I keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet at all times! It is definitely worth it. I would recommend!
Nancy L.
Delray Beach, FL
Love theraflu products. Tried a few for different symptoms and they always do the job! Will continue to use if needed and usually have in hand. Cost is right especially because it works for me.
Kyna M.
S Bloomfield, OH
When we’re sick this is the product we rely on as it helps relieve the majority of the symptoms we experience with a cold.

Looking for your answer?