TheraFlu ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 8.3 fl oz

by Theraflu

New i Warming Relief Formula Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever Fever Reducer Diphenhydramine HCl - Antihistamine Cough Suppressant Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant Nasal Congestion Headache Sore Throat Pain Runny Nose Body Ache Cough Fever Alcohol Content: 10% *Maximum Strength per 4 hour dose. Questions or comments?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraFlu ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 8.3 fl oz!
The flavor kinda sucks but this medicine is perfect for kicking that bugs butt! It helps relieve almost symptoms which is so handy compared to taking multiple things at once!
Jacksonville
A must have durring flu season. We used theraflu this year instead of all the over standbys  and it seemed to work much better.  TheraFlu ExpressMax Flu, Cold & Sore Throat, Berry, 8.3 fl oz
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Theraflu was always my go-to cold medicine. It had a better taste than other brands like NyQuil and also felt more effective in alleviating my symptoms and putting me right to sleep!
Tyner, NC
I am not a fan of any liquid medicine but this stuff is not bad at all! I have been taking this for two nights now and I couldn't believe how much better it is making me feel. I love it more than any other brand I have tried AND the best part about it, I found it at the DOLLAR STORE!! Woo Woo. Great stuff and really does help!
Richfield, MN
This theraflu had a tingly sensation as it went down the throat. Although the flavor is not, it wasn't that bad either. You don't need much to feel better. However, I would warn that it will put you to sleep so please don't try this while driving or when you have things to do.
Houma, LA
This stuff really does work. I got sick a few days ago and husband went pick this up because the meds I usually use was not on the shelf. I am able to get decent sleep while sick with this stuff which never happens! only reason I'm not giving it full stars is because it leaves a nasty NASTY feeling in your mouth afterwards, like a gross film or something. it's very unpleasant.
TheraFlu is the best medicine for when you have a common cold, sore throat, even flu like symptoms! This medicine tackles the bad cells FAST! I am usually better within 2-3 days of taking this!
Riverside, CA
Taste wise this is great. I'm horrible when it comes to medicine. This helps soothe and works pretty fast!! Definitely recommend this one to everyone.
Huntington, WV
This got me and my husband through our most recent cold/flu. I don't get any sick days as a designer so this really helped me get through the day.
Pleasantville, NJ
The absolute best for cold, I take this every time I get sick. By the third day of taking this product im all cleared up.