Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, 24 Coated Caplets (Pack of 2)

by Theraflu

Theraflu day/nighttime severe cold and cough relief powder packets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains, headaches and cough.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, 24 Coated Caplets (Pack of 2)!
Brookhaven, PA
When I have a cold, I tend to get down and out for w few days, but I am a mother and wife. I have to keep going and this product helps me do that. I also like the drink variety, but this one is more portable. I would recommend this product. My sick self feels relief.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Theraflu is a all around good product !!! And these capsules are great. Helps relieve my cough.
Dubois, IN
This works very well for congestion! One of the best products for colds that is out there!