TheraBreath Oral Care Probiotic Lozenges

by TheraBreath

Professional Formula Dentist Developed All Natural Chewable Lozenges Sugar Free Citrus Flavored The entry point for germs responsible for many oral care problems is your mouth. By setting up an effective defense against hostile bacteria in your mouth, TheraBreath Oral Care Probiotics can prevent many of these problems before they start. Our oral care probiotic is the only product developed to actively target the bacteria that is responsible for tooth decay, cavities, acid erosion, bleeding and sensitive gums, plaque, tooth staining, and other germ-related oral care maladies. It attacks hostile germs and keeps them from being able to affect your teeth, throat, and mouth. Unlike repurposed gut probiotics, our patened bugs were developed specifically for colonizing the tongue, mouth, and throat. TheraBreath Exclusive: Our BLIS K-12 and BLIS M-18 probiotis are the only oral care probioti

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraBreath Oral Care Probiotic Lozenges!
Shantoyia T.
Turlock, CA
TheraBreath Oral Care Probiotic Lozenges uploaded by Shantoyia T.
Purchased at: Target
So with the whole pandemic thing I've been looking for extra ways besides other supplements but came across the therabreath throat Health supplements. Therabreath dr. Formulated immunity support in the mile citrus mint flavor I found these to be a little on the chalky side they don't taste that great but the benefits that you get from these are excellent kind of pricey but what supplements are cheap. Full of K-12 vitamin c e zinc sugar alcohol less than 1G no calories this is a great product. I think that throat care during this time it's just extremely important just to stay healthy all around I didn't even think that they had things like this but when I was using their mouthwash I came across these and thought I would give them a try and I used all 10 I haven't really necessary noticed a difference but it's nice to know that I'm taking care of that part of my body to. So basically you just suck on it after you cleaned your mouth by brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out with the mouthwash you would just let this dissolve in your mouth. I really be trying not to chew these once I get to like the end of it but the end of it it's a little hard and I always end up riding into it and it's just gross lol but again I like the idea of having throat and now supplements I'll probably do this again in the next 30 days.

Looking for your answer?