BY THERABREATH

New Dosage Cup Professional Formula Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse Dentist Recommended 24 Hour Fresh Breath Confidence Guaranteed Works Instantly Reverses Dry mouth No Alcohol Non Burning Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath® in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath problem because nothing else worked.  SInce that time millions of people have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath® formulas for their daily oral care routine. Our Guarantee:  Every TheraBreath® product is guaranteed to be the most effective oral care product to be the most effective oral care product you have ever used.  If for any reason you re not completely satisfied, please contact us for a full refund of your purchase Patented Ingredients Dr. Katz s proprietary formula utilizes the oxygen-generating power of OXYD 8® to effectively attack see more...

TheraBreath Naturally Oxygenating Oral Rinse
  • "I love everything about Tom's personal care products, and would recommend them to anyone who asked me about them." in 2 reviews
  • "It seemed to keep my breath fresh longer than ordinary mouth washes." in 1 review
  • "It's more expensive than the other mouth wash on the market, but they do offer some coupons online." in 1 review
  • "I suffered from some really bad halitosis due to tonsil stones when I was in high school, and this helped SO much(in combination with getting my tonsils removed) it's alcohol free and not tested on animals." in 1 review
  • "I was researching ways to help with my horrible bad breath, caused by tonsillolith, and came across this product." in 1 review
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I read in a magazine that this helps fight morning breath if used before bed. I picked some up, not expecting to love it, but it works very well. It's not a powerful mint so it doesn't burn like alcohol laden rinses do. At first the taste is funny but I got so used to using it in my routine that when I ran out and forgot to buy more, I could see the difference.
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
Wonderful product for those who like to keep their teeth, tongue and oral care clean! I always disliked the strong other mouth wash - This one doesn't have alcohol. It is simply used for gargling and mouth wash - helps with keeping the mouth clean!
I used this after my teeth brushing and flossing night and day!
Alyssa F.
Gordonsville, VA
I have cryptic tonsils and therefore frequently get tonsil stones. I'm also on a medication that causes dry mouth ... So recipe for disaster. This mouthwash is AMAZING. Bad breath and dry mouth are gone! I'm honestly astonished, and so happy to have found this product. Definitely a must-have
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
I didn't think I would love this as much as I do! It doesn't give you the burning/stinging "oh my god, when can I spit it out" feeling like most harsh mouthwashes do, and it does a WAY better job'
Jade W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Leave my breath smelling fresh and removes that dry nasty taste that I usually have. The taste takes some getting used to but I don't mind because it truly relieves morning breath
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Not too minty and can pretty much eat anything directly after without the mouthwash ruining the flavor. I haven't had bad breath one day with this! A little pricey, but worth it.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Love this mouthwash better than any other mouthwash I've used definitely cleans the mouth and leaves your breath smelling amazing.
Shei R.
I first bought this at Walmart before Target started selling them. This is the best mouthwash I've used that really helps with morning breath when you use it at night. It is not too strong like other mouthwash in the market. A little pricier but worth the price.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
This is a great product if you are ONLY looking to eliminate bad breath--it definitely gets that done and is not overly astringent.  However, this has no flouride protection at all which I need.  I suppose I could use this in conjunction with a mouthwash that has flouride in it--but considering you shouldn't be drinking anything 20-30 minutes after using this rinse--that would be near impossible to do in the mornings.  I really wish this product had flouride in it!
Grace G.
Oak creek, CO
Best mouthwash ever. This isn't minty junk, just masking bad breath. It's odorless (if you buy the green one) It neutralizes your breath and somehow keeps it fresh for hours. I actually keep a bottle of this in my big purse, and swish it around for a minute, to freshen up at work. Because of this, I've been able to quit my tacky gum chewing habit and have been way less paranoid about having bad breath. This is a good/cheaper replacement for ProFresh, which is also very good.
Dana B.
Graysville, AL
Where is this product found?
Zari G.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really work?
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
What's the difference between this one and the color blue one ?