BY THERABREATH

New Dosage Cup Professional Formula Oxygenating Fresh Breath Oral Rinse Dentist Recommended 24 Hour Fresh Breath Confidence Guaranteed Works Instantly Reverses Dry mouth No Alcohol Non Burning Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath® in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath problem because nothing else worked.  SInce that time millions of people have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath® formulas for their daily oral care routine. Our Guarantee:  Every TheraBreath® product is guaranteed to be the most effective oral care product to be the most effective oral care product you have ever used.  If for any reason you re not completely satisfied, please contact us for a full refund of your purchase Patented Ingredients Dr. Katz s proprietary formula utilizes the oxygen-generating power of OXYD 8® to effectively attack see more...

TheraBreath Naturally Oxygenating Oral Rinse
  • "I love everything about Tom's personal care products, and would recommend them to anyone who asked me about them." in 2 reviews
  • "I was researching ways to help with my horrible bad breath, caused by tonsillolith, and came across this product." in 1 review
  • "It claims to give you fresh breath for 24 hours and it really works!" in 1 review
  • "It's more expensive than the other mouth wash on the market, but they do offer some coupons online." in 1 review
  • "It seemed to keep my breath fresh longer than ordinary mouth washes." in 1 review
Yolanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's okay. I haven't finished the bottle just because I think the flavor tastes weird. I find it rather on the expensive side so it doesn't make me want to repurchase it in the future. BUT I love the kids purple bottle for my son. It has really helped with his morning breath in the mornings. He also loves using it as well which is pretty awesome. Once he runs out. He asks me to not to forget to buy him his purple thera breath oral rinse!
Renee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased this for hubby along with the toothpaste, and mints. It didn't keep fresh breath for over 12 hours as it claims. It's not a horrible mouth wash or anything, but we find cheaper ones work just as good. You don't know unless you try so maybe it will be better for you but for him it wasn't worth it.
Shei R.
I first bought this at Walmart before Target started selling them. This is the best mouthwash I've used that really helps with morning breath when you use it at night. It is not too strong like other mouthwash in the market. A little pricier but worth the price.
Amanda V.
N Providence, RI
I love this mouthwash. I suffered from halitosis for awhile which was super embarrassing. Shortly after I started using this product there was a huge improvement. It’s kind of expensive for mouth wash, but totally worth it to have fresh breath.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product if you are ONLY looking to eliminate bad breath--it definitely gets that done and is not overly astringent.  However, this has no flouride protection at all which I need.  I suppose I could use this in conjunction with a mouthwash that has flouride in it--but considering you shouldn't be drinking anything 20-30 minutes after using this rinse--that would be near impossible to do in the mornings.  I really wish this product had flouride in it!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I read in a magazine that this helps fight morning breath if used before bed. I picked some up, not expecting to love it, but it works very well. It's not a powerful mint so it doesn't burn like alcohol laden rinses do. At first the taste is funny but I got so used to using it in my routine that when I ran out and forgot to buy more, I could see the difference.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
Best mouthwash ever. This isn't minty junk, just masking bad breath. It's odorless (if you buy the green one) It neutralizes your breath and somehow keeps it fresh for hours. I actually keep a bottle of this in my big purse, and swish it around for a minute, to freshen up at work. Because of this, I've been able to quit my tacky gum chewing habit and have been way less paranoid about having bad breath. This is a good/cheaper replacement for ProFresh, which is also very good.
Shinel D.
I recommend this mouthwash along with the toothpaste. The toothpaste LITERALLY gets rid of bad breath. It does not mask your bad breath, like other toothpastes does. I bought this at Walmart ($7) along with the toothpaste ($7) and used them together and my breath smells amazing for a long period of time (from morning till Night). With just the first time using, I noticed a difference. My tongue is almost pink, which hasn't been this way for a very long time. It has a minty taste which lingers in your mouth for quite a long time. People on here says that it taste bad to them after using this product, but I haven't noticed a difference in taste. The mouthwash does recommend to not eat anything until 5mins later. I 100% recommend this product, along with the toothpaste. It's expensive, but you won't regret it.
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
Bestttttt mouth wash out there. It's usually for people with dry mouth which I don't have but the reason why I buy this is because this thing really does work. It's amazing and sooo so different from any other mouth washes out there. For once when you first use it you're going to think it doesn't work because of the simple fact that it seriously feel like water. Plain old water. There's no taste and no burning. No signs of alcohol anywhere. But I'm telling you after spitting it out your mouth has no smell to it at all. I seriously recommend this product. I promise you it won't disappoint
Toni S.
Nampa, ID
I was researching ways to help with my horrible bad breath, caused by tonsillolith, and came across this product. Within minutes of using this and the tooth paste I could tell a difference. For full effectiveness you need to use both products because they work together. It's a neutralizing flavor, not minty, but it's fresh. I recommend this to anyone that suffered from halitosis, canker sores or tonsil stones. I no longer need to pop mints in my mouth all day to cover the bad taste and smell, this product eliminated the problem. Look for coupons online.
Dana B.
Graysville, AL
Where is this product found?
Zari G.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really work?
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
What's the difference between this one and the color blue one ?