TheraBreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges uploaded by Tammy G.

BY THERABREATH

DO YOU GET DRY MOUTH??? It’s unpleasant, uncomfortable and unhealthy. TheraBreath Lozenges stop dry mouth fast! TheraBreath Lozenges are unlike any breath mint you have ever tried. They work in three distinct stages to make sure your mouth is fresh, moist, and healthy. Stage 1 uses a pleasant citrus mint formula to quickly eliminate any unpleasant flavors or odors in your mouth. Stage 2 uses the power of Zinc, Oxygen, and Xylitol - clinical strength active ingredients -to attack the germs that cause bad breath. Stage 3 introduces our proprietary salivary agent to eliminate dry mouth and stimulate your body to produce saliva, a powerful germ fighting agent. Our unique Lozenges are unlike any breath mint you have ever tried.  They work in three distinct stages to make sure your mouth is fresh, moist, and healthy. This three stage approach is not only unique, but incredibly ef see more...

Mary Jane B.
This has become very helpful to me since I’ve started medication that often times dries the entire inside of my mouth. It immediately helps with producing saliva and has a good minty but not over powering taste. Great to have handy!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We all have experience a date where we worried too much about our breath.. No panic! This product is amazing and stress free! Really works great! Just pop in your mouth before your meetup and you won't have to worry about your breath ever again!
Shinel D.
It gets rid of bad breath, but personally I hate the taste of it. I would recommend getting the toothpaste and/mouthwash from this brand. With those you really wouldn't need any mints at all.
Ashley D.
Better than mint candies! I pop one in my mouth whenever my mouth feels gross and dry. It really works and I sometimes find it on sale at Rite-Aid for $5 a box.
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great for people that have dry mouth. I always find that my mouth feels dry and gross and these really help
Tara T.
Do these actually work?? Please let me know! How do they taste? Do they leave like a cotton mouth feeling?
Zari G.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it leave the mouth feeling sticky or super sweet?
Ramatu T.