TheraBreath Icy Mint Travel Rinse (6-pak)

by TheraBreath

Eliminate bad breath by using TheraBreath Oral Rinse after brushing with TheraBreath Toothpaste. Our clinically proven, mild mint flavored rinse uses the oxygenating power of OXYD-8 to destroy the bacteria that cause bad breath odor and eliminate sour, bitter and metallic tastes in your mouth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraBreath Icy Mint Travel Rinse (6-pak)!
Court D.
Waipahu, HI
The interesting part of this mouthwash is that it doesn't have that burning feeling in your mouth like most mouthwashes. But to be honest I actually like that about mouthwash. It makes me feel like it's being effective. This mouthwash also didn't have an overwhelming mint flavor which is something I also look for in a mouthwash. I guess if other mouthwash brands have been to overwhelming for you then you may like this one because it seems to be more delicate.
roselin M.
Sacramento , CA
So this is a product that I purchased right after watching Nazanin Kavaris YouTube video. Honestly it is one of the best and does what it claims. I have 0 complaints and would definitely keep on purchasing it!
Liz F.
I wish I could give this product more than 5 stars! It works wonders! No more stinky breath after eating garlic and onions. It’s fast acting and doesn’t have a taste. It kills bad breath instantly and lasts all day. I can’t recommend this product enough!
De’Lessia C.
Love love love this oral rinse. I went through a period we’re I was experiencing bad breath and I purchased this oral rinse. After the first day I noticed a difference. I recommend anyone experiencing bad breathe for whatever reason to use this oral rinse. It does not burn leave your mouth burning like traditional mouthwashes.
Debra O.
Aiken
Love!!! I use a peppermint flavor. Tingles to kill germs and odor when I use it. Also helps to whiten teeth. Gentle and helps balance my dry mouth. In stores and online. Would love to be a Therabreath ambassador.

Looking for your answer?