TheraBreath Fresh Breath Xylitol Chewing Gum

by TheraBreath

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer. Instantly Freshens Breath & Taste Naturally Oxygenating Sugar Free Dr Katz s Professional Formula is Not a Candy, but a Clinically-Proven Therapeutic Formula that Freshens Breath & Taste!  Stops Dry Mouth! No Sugar, Aspartame, or Saccharin!

Does it stick to dentures
Does it work? how long does it last? how is the flavor?
Where can I find this gum?
Start your review of TheraBreath Fresh Breath Xylitol Chewing Gum!
Product Highlights
I would recommend to anyone that needs help w bad breath. in reviews
I highly recommend this product.in reviews
It's has a great taste and it really works!in reviews
I've never really been a big fan of this product.in reviews
Melissa K.
West Milton, PA
This gum is FABULOUS!! If you suffer with halitosis this is sure to please not only you but those who are normally plagued by your bad breath. It has a tasty fresh flavor and no strange after taste.
Andrea C.
Oceanside, CA
This really works! I used when I had a bad tooth that needed work at the dentist. I was too nervous to make out w my man and this really gave fresh breath for hours. I would recommend to anyone that needs help w bad breath.
Emma A.
I love the scent that this product gives to your breath at times, but the icy fresh flavor is tangy and weird tasting. I've never really been a big fan of this product.
Nicole F.
Matawan, NJ
Who doesn't want fresh breath. This product gives you exactly what you want from a breathe mint. Whats even better is that it is sugar free!
Mz T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All of their products are amazing! It's has a great taste and it really works! I highly recommend. If don't have it, go try it.
Valerie G.
This is a wonderful product. It really out-does it's competition. It works great for every type of person. I highly recommend this product. It has a great taste and pretty good smell.