BY THERABREATH

Great NEW Flavor! Dentist Recommendedbr Clinically Proven to Last Over 12 Hours Invigorating Icy Mint Flavor 4 Naturally Oxygenating 5 With Xylitol 6 Professional Formula 7 Works Instantly 8 Helps Relieve Dry Mouth 9 Pure Natural Ingredients 10 No Alcohol, Artificial Flavors, or Colors 11 Non Burning Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath problem because nothing else worked. Since that time millions of people have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine. Approved For Diabetics Certified Kosher This Product is Not Tested on Animals 1-800-97-FRESH see more...

Buy on Walmart
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
It’s embarrassing, but I have always had bad breath. I now wear aligners to straighten my teeth and it can get pretty funky smelling after a while. I have put this in my cart and put it back several times at the store because $8-$9 is a lot to pay for mouthwash, but one day I finally bought it. At first, the taste was a little weird, but let me tell you, I am amazed at how good my breath smells. Other mouthwashes don’t really leave me feeling like my mouth is 100% clean, but this stuff will get the job DONE!! Now that I have tried it and see how amazing it works the $8-$9 price is not bad AT All and it is well worth it!
H Y.
My holy grail item. I loveeeee this mouthwash just as much as I love the SmartMouth Oral Rinse. And even better, this one is half the price of the SmartMouth rinse and still works just as great at eliminating bad breath!! It has never let me down && my confidence is always 10x better knowing I don't have to worry about smelly breaths. I use it once in the AM and keeps my unpleasant breath away all day. It's recommended that you use it with their toothpaste brand to get the full effect, but honestly I don't use their toothpaste and the mouthwash still works just fine.
Crowned G.
Love this mouthwash! I was originally buying the TheraBreath Oral Rinse Mild Mint 33.81 oz.(pack of 2) version but this one still works the same! I had to buy this one since I couldn't find the other one in my local Walmart but I still liked it. Although they both work the same and one just has a different flavor, I do prefer the Mild mint being that I don't like strong mint. But, I purchased this because I was running out of my first one. I will continue to purchase these mouthwashes as they work amazing for an affordable price. 4/5 stars, if you don't like mint, get the Mild mint version (in green bottle) but if you like strong mint, get this one!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I get this directly off of their website due to the sales they usually have if you buy in bulk. My husband uses this as his holy grail for kanker sores. He gets them so easily, and if he accidentally bites his cheek, he knows one will pop up. After trying at least 6 other brands and mouthwashes, this one he fell in love with. There is not an overwhelming mint flavor left in your mouth, but if you use this in combination with the tooth paste, your mouth feels very clean. I would recommend this to anyone that gets kanker sores easily.
Kathy L.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
So good. Keeps my breath smelling super fresh. I overproduce calcium and spit so I always go above and beyond with mouth products to keep buildup down. This is a fantastic product.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Great stuff! It doesn't sting like most other mouthwashes and gets the job done. I use this mainly when I need a little pick-me-up and don't have time to thoroughly brush my teeth. Leaves me with fresh breath for hours. Super easy to find at any grocery store or drugstore too. Highly recommend.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite mouthwash of all time. I’ve tried Listerine and it just doesn’t get rid of bad breath. Although a little pricey, it lasts a long time and actually works! I will spend a little more money to not be embarrassed about bad breath.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dental/personal hygiene is very important to me! I’ve been on the search for a good, effective mouth wash for so long. This one from the brand Thera Breath is the best I’ve tried. I bought mine from Walmart in the invigorating icy mint flavor. Every other mouth wash I’ve tried in the past; I absolutely HATE the taste it leaves in my mouth. But this one leaves me feeling so fresh and clean and does wonders for fighting bad breath!!

My other 2 go to dental hygiene products are very simple but very effective. I love the Colgate cavity protection tooth paste in GREAT REGULAR FLAVOR. It’s the original kind but again it’s one of the only tooth paste flavors that leave me feeling clean.

And FINALLY, I bought myself a tongue scraper from Walmart a few months back for the first time in my life and let me tell you how much of a difference this product makes!! It’s crazy, gross, and kinda oddly satisfying the amount of guck we have on our tongues and this tongue scraper gets it right off!! I use it morning and night after I brush my teeth and before mouth wash!
Daria Q.
I honestly don't want to cosign on the whole fresh breath thing. I mean a dentist recommends it, so I am not discounting their cosignage. My mouth just doesn't not turn back into what I was trying to rid it of eventually. An eventually that comes about soon enough that I have noticed and wondered what the dentist was basing their recommendation off of.
Max R.
Washington
To any child or adult that is suffering from bad breath, I HIGHLY recommend. I constantly brush my teeth but somehow always still end up with bad breath. I found this at Walmart one day and from the first use, I was hooked. Keeps my mouth feeling and smelling fresh for hours! (Even after eating)