TheraBreath for Kids! Anti Cavity Oral Rinse

by TheraBreath

All parents want to buy healthy products for their kids, but sometimes it can be confusing. Your kids will use toothpaste and oral rinse twice a day every day for the rest of their lives. That's more often than just about anything else they put in their body other than water. Making the right choices about what products they use that frequently is very important. TheraBreath for Kids! Gorilla Grape Anti Cavity Oral Rinse is made from a few simple effective ingredients parents can trust and dentists recommend. With xylitol and fluoride for strong healthy teeth and bright white smiles, the rinse doesn't contain artificial neon dyes or colors--in fact, it's clear. The great tasting Gorilla Grape flavor comes from juicy organic grapes, so you won't have a hard time getting kids to use it twice daily.

TheraBreath For Kids!.; Anti Cavity Oral Rinse Gorilla Grape.; With fluoride and xylitol.; Dentist recommended.; Safe for kids.; Keeps teeth healthy and breath fresh.; No artificial flavors or colors.; Made with organic grapes.; 16 fl.oz.; 473 ml.; TheraBreath® For Kids!.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.0625 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraBreath for Kids! Anti Cavity Oral Rinse!
Jazmin C.
Brooklyn
This product is literally a savior! I've been using listerine for years but ever since switching (after seeing this product on TikTok lol) I've been so much more confident! I've always been critical of my breath, you know sometimes you get that weird taste after a few hours letting you know it's time to freshen up, with this it never happens. Definitely a must buy!
Jennifer S.
Dayton, OH
I purchased this because I was looking for a mouthwash that really works for kids. This product is expensive for a mouth wash, but it was on sale so I decided to try it out. I like that it’s kid friendly by adding the grape flavor. However after rinsing you have to wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking. So my kids just used this at night, and tho they didn’t use it nightly, I didn’t see a difference in their breath or teeth. So If I decide to buy again I will use it continuously to get a better review of the product
April J.
Anderson, AL
Once again I hate mint! So this product makes me so happy. I bought it and my husband stole it. We’ve been faithful users ever since. We even have to order it online cause no stores carry it. It’s got a great taste and doesn’t burn the mouth.

Looking for your answer?