TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse - 16 oz. uploaded by Cristina G.

BY THERABREATH

From America's leading clinical rinse brand Professional formula Dentist recommended Helps soothe and moisturize a dry mouth With natural salivary stimulants + enzymes Dry mouth is a frequent concern for many. It isn't just uncomfortable, it can be unhealthy. Dr. Katz created TheraBreath Dry Mouth Oral Rinse to help patients with discomfort associated with dry mouth. This professional formula helps to quickly moisturize the mouth with soothing natural enzymes and contains a gentle plant-derived salivary stimulant that has been found to help the mouth produce more saliva. Helps to soothe and moisturize a dry mouth. Approved for diabetics. This product is not tested on animals. Gluten free. see more...

Review (1)
Cristina G.
I praised the Healthy Gums formula! Buy it! I praised the Dry Mouth mints! Buy it!

Now, I’m tried the Dry Mouth rinse all because of this new medication that cause my mouth to get super dry and makes my gums hurt. While the above two products helped 95%, I still needed something else because they were still sore.

This mouthwash is thicker than Healthy Gums, almost like a well water downed syrup. My guess is that it help coat the mouth better than normal mouthwash. But it’s not thick syrupy either so don’t be put off by that. It’s just slightly thicker than water...like coffee. You can still gargle with cold coffee and cream but it’s thicker than water. I hope that makes sense. It has a sweet flavor but I think that’s the xylitol, found in gum, which is know to help tooth decay. I also has a slight mint flavor but I can’t tell you what the mint is...it’s odd. It’s a weird flavor. Not the best but not horrible either. It does not tingle or sting at all!

So far so good