TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor

by TheraBreath

TheraBreath Oral Rinse
America's most popular specialty oral rinse formula.

TheraBreath Mild Mint Oral Rinse - Nothing works faster and lasts longer on bad breath, guaranteed.

TheraBreath Oral Rinse has given millions of users 24-hour fresh breath confidence. TheraBreath with OXYD-8 neutralizes bad breath odor at the source, the bacteria that live on the tongue and in the throat. OXYD-8 is an exclusive, powerful oxygenating agent that is very effective and safe to use. Safety sealed for your protection.

Millions of TheraBreath Oral Rinse users agree - its a better mouthwash!

Just check out our reviews to see what real people have to say about our oral rinse.

What makes TheraBreath Different

TheraBreath Oral Rinse was created by Dr Harold Katz, a UCLA Dentist and Bacteriologist, for his school-age daughter. She was being teased and bullied at school for her breath and he wanted to give her back her confidence. He decided to take a new approach to cleaner teeth and fresher breath by using the natural power of Oxygen to attack hostile germs that live inside the mouth. After extensive clinical trial the TheraBreath formula came to pharmacies, dental offices, and drug stores and has quickly become one of America's best selling specialty oral rinses.

TheraBreath

Dentist Recommended Oral Rinse
  • Clinically proven to last OVER 12 hours.
  • Works instantly.
  • Stops bad breath and dry mouth.
  • Eliminates all types of bad breath.
  • Doesn't dry, burn, or sting.
  • Prevents morning breath.

Our Guarantee

Every TheraBreath product is guaranteed to be the most effective oral care product you have ever used.

TheraBreath products are manufactured to strict clinical standards. This Oral Rinse is certified as following:

Vegetarian/Vegan; Gluten Free; Alcohol Free; Free of Artificial Flavors and Colors; Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Kosher; Diabetic Safe; Cruelty Free/Not tested on animals; GMO Free

Compare Products
TheraBreath PLUS Oral Rinse
Most Powerful TheraBreath Formula
TheraBreath PLUS Extra Strength Oral Rinse
Fights Bad Breath & Helps Control Dry Mouth
PH Buffered to reduce acid erosion and associated tooth sensitivity
Soothing Mild Mint Flavor

Cooling Icy Mint Flavor with Xylitol

Helps treat bleeding gums with Tea Tree Oil and CoQ10

Dentist recommended maximum strength formula for more aggressive treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Pasadena, CA
I bought this mouthwash when I needed something powerful for my breath and I didn't know if it would work. Not did was it completely effective, it exceeded my expectations. It worked on the first time used it, I last hours and hours with no bad breath, and absolutely no burning sensation. It almost has no flavor which is what I was also looking for. Price is worth it. I'm shocked at how great this works. I recommend this to everyone who's tired of being patient for things to work. This is quick.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
When it says “mild mint” it means it! The minty taste is hardly there and it does not leave that painful burn in your mouth that most mouth washes do. The taste is soft and mild, it’s hard to explain but it’s nice! This does make a noticeable difference in my breath and my boyfriend’s breath. It gets rid of odors effectively. We buy this stuff like crazy.
Callaway
I really enjoy using this product. I’m on medication that makes my mouth constantly dry which was causing me to have frequent bad breath. Until I bought this, I had no luck keeping it handled. The mint isn’t too powerful, but I definitely notice a difference when I use it and when I don’t. I would definitely recommend to anybody looking to have fresher breath.
Berkeley , CA
Purchased at: Target
This is seriously the BEST mouthwash ever. Not only does it not sting, but it is extremely effective and keeps my breath fresh throughout an entire workday.
Coeur d Alene , ID
Best. Mouthwash. Ever. No burn! My mouth feels so clean and fresh its insane. I've been using as directed and my breath has improved dramatically.
Sterling, VA
By far my favorite mouthwash! I was skeptical on its claims but it actually works! It’s doesn’t burn like others and has a very mild mint flavor.
Herriman, UT
Awesome if you have tonsil stones and use as directed. Helps keep breath fresh and wipes those stones out. Highly recommend this product
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using therabreath for years and it's always worked better than anything else, though I'll say it only lasts for an hour or two.
Oviedo , FL
This product changed my life. I’ve had issue with dry mouth and this seems to help tremendously. I don’t feel confident without it!
Concord
At last a mouthwash that wont burn and actually works ! This stuff is magic ! Got my boyfriend and all those around me hooked

Looking for your answer?