TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor

by TheraBreath

TheraBreath Oral Rinse
America's most popular specialty oral rinse formula.

TheraBreath Mild Mint Oral Rinse - Nothing works faster and lasts longer on bad breath, guaranteed.

TheraBreath Oral Rinse has given millions of users 24-hour fresh breath confidence. TheraBreath with OXYD-8 neutralizes bad breath odor at the source, the bacteria that live on the tongue and in the throat. OXYD-8 is an exclusive, powerful oxygenating agent that is very effective and safe to use. Safety sealed for your protection.

Millions of TheraBreath Oral Rinse users agree - its a better mouthwash!

Just check out our reviews to see what real people have to say about our oral rinse.

What makes TheraBreath Different

TheraBreath Oral Rinse was created by Dr Harold Katz, a UCLA Dentist and Bacteriologist, for his school-age daughter. She was being teased and bullied at school for her breath and he wanted to give her back her confidence. He decided to take a new approach to cleaner teeth and fresher breath by using the natural power of Oxygen to attack hostile germs that live inside the mouth. After extensive clinical trial the TheraBreath formula came to pharmacies, dental offices, and drug stores and has quickly become one of America's best selling specialty oral rinses.

TheraBreath

Dentist Recommended Oral Rinse
  • Clinically proven to last OVER 12 hours.
  • Works instantly.
  • Stops bad breath and dry mouth.
  • Eliminates all types of bad breath.
  • Doesn't dry, burn, or sting.
  • Prevents morning breath.

Our Guarantee

Every TheraBreath product is guaranteed to be the most effective oral care product you have ever used.

TheraBreath products are manufactured to strict clinical standards. This Oral Rinse is certified as following:

Vegetarian/Vegan; Gluten Free; Alcohol Free; Free of Artificial Flavors and Colors; Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Kosher; Diabetic Safe; Cruelty Free/Not tested on animals; GMO Free

Compare Products
TheraBreath PLUS Oral Rinse
Most Powerful TheraBreath Formula
TheraBreath PLUS Extra Strength Oral Rinse
Fights Bad Breath & Helps Control Dry Mouth
PH Buffered to reduce acid erosion and associated tooth sensitivity
Soothing Mild Mint Flavor

Cooling Icy Mint Flavor with Xylitol

Helps treat bleeding gums with Tea Tree Oil and CoQ10

Dentist recommended maximum strength formula for more aggressive treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Mild Mint Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
San Marcos, CA
Wow!!! That’s all I can say about this! Life changing seriously! ZERO morning breath. ZERO bad breath ever actually! I’ve even recommended this to many people who have all loved this. It personally took me some time getting used to this as I felt like it leaves an aftertaste, but after using this a few times I stopped getting the aftertaste. This is magic people!
Half Moon Bay
Tik tok made me buy it, I feel like it works. I don’t feel that it works as well or better than any other mouthwash. I have mild mint flavor and it’s minty while using it but doesn’t leave a minty breath for much longer after it’s been used
Peabody, MA
I expected this mouthwash to be very minty. The minty taste is very mild. I use this in the morning and throughout the day if I need a pick me up with my breath. I have even tried this companies mints and was very impressed!
Adelanto, CA
When you first try this mouthwash it’s kinda strange since you’re probably used to your mouth burning with other brands. I have noticed it keeps my breath fresh all day compared to other mouthwashes.
Best mouth wash I’ve ever used. Nothing freshens your breath better WHILE leaving your mouth feeling so clean with no burning or stinging. It’s long lasting freshness really is worth the purchase
Payson, UT
I am in love with this mouthwash. I have bad morning breath and this helps so much with it. I’m not a fan of the flavor but it really did meet my expectations! I would definitely use again!
Seffner, FL
This is not your typical mouthwash. It isn't some super minty liquid designed to cover bad breath, it isn't alcohol based either. It doesn't even taste particularly good, it's not bad either but not at all what I expected or experienced prior. I keep repurchasing because it works. It keeps my mouth fresh, breath nice, but not minty, just fresh and clean, plus it works longer than any other mouthwash I've used. I purchase mine on Amazon and it is very affordable and the bottle lasts a long time
Chicago , IL
This mouthwash is a tad bit expensive almost 8 dollars a bottle but I love it. It does not burn your mouth and if you rinse your mouth out at night your morning breath is not as bad. This keeps your breath fresh for hours as long as you don’t eat or drink anything in between.
Cheltenham, PA
It works!! This product does exactly what it says it does. I’ve finished 1 bottle and I’m currently in my second. The only thing I would change is the size. I’m used to getting really large bottles of mouthwash and it seems that they only offer one size. I’d definitely recommend this product. Bad breathe be gone.
For a mouthwash that literally just tastes like water, it somehow still makes you have fresh breath. Personally, I like when mouthwash has a mild burning feeling and a tasty mint flavor, and I didn’t realize this one didn’t have a taste until it was in my mouth but it wasn’t awful haha

Looking for your answer?