Personal CareOral CareToothpasteTheraBreath

by TheraBreath

TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Toothpaste - Use daily to prevent bad breath and dry mouth. Also proven to reduce canker sores and control plaque, tartar, and cavities. Everything you want in a toothpaste - and more. Clinically...

Has anyone tired the toothpaste? How do your teeth feel/look? Is it harsh?
Start your review of TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Toothpaste, Mild Mint, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)!
Lala D.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband and I started to use this toothpaste. It’s okay. Not my favorite. It doesn’t feel like regular toothpaste and barely has a fresh taste to it. I feel like my teeth does have a fresh breath smell after using this.
Julia W.
Virginia
For the most part, I️ like this product. It makes my breath smell better but it leaves your mouth feeling very chalky unless you also buy their mouthwash.
Kassandra D.
Copperas Cove, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
TheraBreath Dentist Recommended Fresh Breath Dry Mouth Toothpaste, Mild Mint, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kassandra D.
I will not buy this again! I thought ok it’s coming out clear must be good. Heck no! It’s so drying and leaves your mouth extra dry not effective not worth your money. I don’t recommend to others. Crest is better. This doesn’t even foam up.
Marissa S.
My family uses this religiously!! It keeps our breath fresh all day long! It does have a bit of a salty taste to it but I’m sure it’s just the formula doing its work to fight bad breath and dry mouth! Recommended for anyone with bad breath or even diabetes
Lauren K.
Harrisburg
Purchased at: Amazon
This is great tooth paste it has really helped my oral health and my teeth and mouth are much healthier according to my dentist. The gel is clearish white and it doesn’t foam like regular tooth paste but once you get over that it’s an amazingly effective paste even without the foam.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
This is now the only toothpaste I use. I suffer from pretty bad breath. Before I started using TheraBreath, I would brush my teeth using any of the name brand toothpastes, and would still have horrible breath. TheraBreath gets rid of my bad breath all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...