Personal CareOral CareMouthwashTheraBreath
24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint

TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint

Great NEW Flavor! Dentist Recommendedbr Clinically Proven to Last Over 12 Hours Invigorating Icy Mint Flavor 4 Naturally Oxygenating 5 With Xylitol 6 Professional Formula 7 Works Instantly 8 Helps Relieve Dry Mouth 9 Pure Natural Ingredients 10 No Alcohol, Artificial Flavors, or Colors 11 Non Burning Dr. Harold Katz created TheraBreath in 1993 to help his own daughter conquer her bad breath problem because nothing else worked. Since that time millions of people have regained their confidence by switching to TheraBreath formulas for their daily oral care routine. Approved For Diabetics Certified Kosher This Product is Not Tested on Animals 1-800-97-FRESH

[product:therabreath-fresh-breath-oral-rinse-invigorating-icy-mint-16-oz] ? What does everyone think of this product? I might pick it up after hearing it works really well!
How long does the freshness last?
How does [product:therabreath-fresh-breath-oral-rinse-invigorating-icy-mint-16-oz] compare to other mouthwashes?
Start your review of TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint!
Destiny P.
Willingboro, NJ
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is soooo good but this icy mint flavor is STRONG😥😥😥 like my tongue can’t take it after swishing just a few times. I love the mild mint one better. It isn’t even close to how strong this one is. If you’re sensitive to strong mouth washes, I’d recommend to go for the mild mint-not this one. Thank me later 😂
Cristina P.
Oroville, CA
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Cristina P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
At first there is no taste and then you start swishing it around and the mint flavor comes out. It’s a refreshing feeling and it doesn’t have that burn that some mouthwashes have. I have noticed that the minty freshness in my mouth last longer when I use this.
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Yesenia L.
I feel like this mouthwash works pretty good. My mouth doesn't get as dry as it use to and therefore better breath. It has an intense flavor so that could be dialed down a bit. It worked like a charm. I do recommend trying it.
Kristin S.
Richmond
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Kristin S.
Purchased at: Target
This mouth wash does work and it doesn’t have any burning sensation, its leaves you mouth clean and fresh, the price is very affordable too
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by stylingwithBrianna !.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is super handy! Love using this daily for fresh breath and no worries for hours! My favorite one is the green one but this works fine! Fights bad breath for 24 hours. I would recommend this oral rinse to others! TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint
Krista I.
Covington, GA
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Krista I.
I used to suffer from chronic tonsiliths until I started using Therabreath. The green bottle effectively kept my tonsiliths at bay, but the blue bottle has a stronger concentration which keeps my breath fresh. I’ve been using this daily for about 8 years now, and the tonsiliths haven’t returned and halitosis is a thing of the past!
alexis F.
Linthicum Hts, MD
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by alexis F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff, I struggle with really dry mouth because of meds I take & it makes my breath smell pretty bad but this last all day!
Katheryn L.
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Target
This is so minty that it actually burns my mouth if I use it too long. Otherwise it works great
Vanessa M.
Pullman, WA
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Vanessa M.
I love how goody breath smells after I brush my teeth! I totally recommend this!! It’s such a great mouthwash
Taylor M.
seattle
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I looked forever for a good mouthwash to help with tonsil stones, and this is the one!! my absolute favorite and doesn’t burn your mouth at all, leaves you feeling fresh. very affordable too, i would recommend this product!! LOVE ITTT
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor M.
Penfield, NY
il y a 7 mois
TheraBreath 24-Hour Fresh Breath Oral Rinse - Icy Mint ? What does everyone think of this product? I might pick it up after hearing it works really well!
Paul P. il y a 7 mois
I also heard only good things. the brand come highly recommended 👌
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
il y a un an
Taylor K. il y a 3 mois
ABOVE AND BEYOND 1000% better than ANY mouthwash I have EVER tried. There is seriously no comparison, go buy it and see for yourself. Idk how it works so well but it does.