BY THERABATH

Indulge in the delectable scent of juicy apples, fresh spices and a hint of pear for what is sure to be your new Fall favorite!, Wax color: Apple Cider, Infused with Essential Oils: Therapeutic Clove Bud, Therapeutic Cinnamon, Made in the USA, Pure, FDA Food-Grade Paraffin, Lightly scented, lightly colored, Soft and supple - will not crack, Great for any paraffin spa/bath, 6 Lb, see more...

Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
This is such a great scent! I purchased a paraffin bath for my hands and I really like the scented waxes versus the boring in scented ones and this one smells amazing! So therapeutic! Highly recommend
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
This product feels amazing and works great. If you are looking to try this I recommend it. It is worth the price. I found I therapudic and it has an amazing scent!!!
Nicole B.
I love these bath soaks after a workout or a long work day on my feet, its great in foot soak too!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells good, feels good, very relaxing. A little spendy but worth it! Recommend.
Rheanna M.
This is super relaxing and it's my go to product! wouldn't trade it for the world
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Smells amazing!!! So soothing! Relaxing and perfect!! I love love love it!!!
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
Is this product truly worth the money
Sarah B.