BY THERATEARS

Lubricant Eye Drops Thera Tears 0.65 oz. Drop see more...

Kimberli L.
Oakland, CA
I had some stinging in my (L) eye after removing my contact before sleeping but the stinging remained even when I woke up. I wore my glasses that day and then proceeded to wear my contacts as normal the following day. There was no discomfort but the following day, my eye was watering and stinging from my contact. I ignored it but when I had gotten home, my eye was bloodshot. Per my sister's advice, I got some preservative free eye drops (purchased thera tears from Target). PF is better for you because you can use as much as you need. I used these the first day and felt some relief in terms of sensitivity to the light and the following day, the redness in my eye had softened. By the 3rd full day of using the eye drops, the redness had gone away. Just as a precaution, today is the 4th and I am still using the drops and wearing glasses -- based on my symptoms, I had a mild case of viral conjunctivitis (1 form of pink eye; there are 3) and it went away with using thera tears. My sister had a similar experience. Would highly recommend !!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I suffer from very dry eyes and thera tears have helped me more than any other brand has. I love the individual vials because they are great for transportation but also because they don't contain preservatives like the bottled drops do.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I am a contact wearer who has dry eyes. I have tried multiple eye drops & these by far are the best I have tried. Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.65 oz.