HealthWellnessTheraTears
Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules

Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules

by TheraTears

Thera Tears Dry Eye Relief Omega 3 Capsules: The Omega-3S In Thera tears Nutrition Come from Organically Grown Cold-Pressed Flaxseed Oil, and Premium Molecularly-Distilled (Mercury-Free, Pcb-Free) Pharmaceutical-Grade Fish Oil, This Flaxseed/Fish Oil Blend Supplements Omega-3 Metabolism Better Than Flaxseed Oil Or Fish Oil Alone, and Makes Thera Tears Nutrition Great For Your Health, and An Essential Part of Any Complete Dry-Eye Or Dry-Mouth Relief Program. Omega-3 Supplement Our Landmark Research Shows That Omega-3 Nutrition Is Critical For Eye Comfort. Thera Tears Nutrition Is A Dual-Action Omega-3 Formula That Relieves Morning Eye Irritation, and Nourishes Tears For All-Day Dry-Eye Relief. and New Research Shows That Thera Tears Nutrition Also Supports Normal Saliva Production For Dry-Mouth Relief. Try Thera Tears Nutrition and See What We've Accomplished! -Jeffrey P. Gilbard, Md.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules!
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules uploaded by Lorrie M.
I have severe dry eye and just using eye drops wasn’t really helping anymore. I bought Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules to try and help my eyes more. I have only been using this about a week so, I will update this review later. As of right now, the main thing that I notice is that this sometimes causes my eyes to water. That sounds like a bad thing but it isn’t. While this does cause my eyes to water, it isn’t the stinging watering that happens with dry eye. This almost just feels like moisture which this product is for. This contains Omega-3, Vitamin E, flaxseed oil and fish oil. Omega-3’s are crucial for healthy eyes. I’m hoping that the longer I use this, the more beneficial it will be. These are somewhat large capsules but I have had no issues swallowing them. #TheraTears #Influenster #Happy11th #Contest #voxbox
Jodi D.
Romulus, MI
Thera Tears Dry-Eye Relief Capsules uploaded by Jodi D.
I have been fighting dry eyes and nothing seemed to help. My optometrist suggested these and wow, huge difference.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Got this product along with the Thera Tears eye drops (single vial form) on the advice of my ophthalmologist to take organic flax oil of some kind for blepharitis and dry eye. It's an interesting product; you've got a generous amount of vitamin e (natural version) to preserve the oils, and also to keep you from depleting your own vitamin E as you process the omega-3s. The fish oil is molecularly distilled, so it's likely clean, yet they leave it in the natural triglyceride form. However, there is no listing on the label for what country the fish and flax oil comes from or from what kind of fish. That info is pretty standard for most companies. You might write to them to find out.
Kristina M.
Mooresville, NC
I love these capsules. After i got contacts for the first time, my eye doctor said i have dry eyes and recommended these. the only thing i don't like is the burpy aftertaste.
Kayla B.
Pelzer, SC
I have chronic dry eye after having Lasik. was told I'd have to take nearly 12 omega 3's a day to get what I needed or try these. so 3 a day of these it is. I'm only on my 3rd week said have to be 2 months. really hoping with everything else my eyes will get the much needed relief they need.
Rita H.
I am on my 2nd bottle already, i take 3 capsules per instructions daily. I have extreme dry eyes, but I'm not sure if I've really noticed a difference yet. I think they help slightly in combination with the thera tears eye drops
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
These work pretty great. I have super dry eyes in the summer time and buying a pair of prescription sun glasses that are $200 sometimes isn't always in the budget. These and the actual drops work great for hydrating.

Looking for your answer?