BY THERA-BAND

Exercise bands allow you to perform resistive exercises. They come in different thickness levels to allow you to change the resistance for a particular exercise and to accommodate users with varying levels of strength. The thickness of the band determines its resistance level. Rolls come in dispenser box and can be cut to desired length. Handles sold separately. Latex. Dimensions: 5.5 W. 50-yd. Color: Black. Size: Special Heavy. Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Amazing product for strengthening and increasing range of motion! Use all the time in the clinic I work at!
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
These are great for after surgery use to regain strength or even an everyday warm up.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
We use a similar product at the hospital where I work (I'm an OT). We had to switch brands due to it having latex and wanting to avoid allergic reactions with our patients. I recommend Thera-band for my home exercise programs. It's a good, cheap strengthening tool.