BY THEORY

hannah c.
Theory is an amazing brand for the working woman. Their suits and business wear are of great quality. The clothing is effortlessly chic and sleek. I love theory and am a huge fan of all their brand!!!!
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Theory is another one of my go-to brands. I love their minimalist, classic pieces. Plus, the quality is incredibly high. I have some pieces that I have worn regularly for 10+ years! I am a big fan of their fall/winter collections in particular. Their wool and cashmere sweaters are staples for me. I also love their silk blouses. I simply adore Theory!
Rebecca F.
I own a couple of their scoop neck t-shirts. The fabric is soft and well made. They are a little pricey, but honestly they last so long that it makes up for the cost. Even with washing in the machine instead of dry cleaning, my shirts have held up for 8 years now. I believe in you get what you pay for in most instances. Definitely check this brand out!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I work in finance and Theory's suits are always so gorgeous. They aren't as expensive as Chanel, but they look classic and polished. The store associates were a little annoying, and it definitely was not cheap, but the quality and look is amazing
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love Theory! They make quality clothing that’s beautiful and classy looking! It’s pretty expensive but I find a lot of Theory at for a really good price at Nordstrom Rack.Overall they make beautiful and good quality clothing! If you aren’t shopped here before I would for sure recommend checking it out!!
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Theory is like a classic brand that never goes out of style! I still own a few theory dresses that are at least 5 years old! My favorite purchase has got to be a little black dress! They are always on point with their new collections
Sami M.
Theory makes good quality jeans and dresses. Below is a pair of jeans I recently purchased from NM during their big sale.

The jeans are flare style. They're soft and comfortable to wear. I like how I can sit in them and not have to adjust the waist band, because that's embarrassing when you're caught.

They fit true to size and don't practice vanity sizing. That's convenient because it makes ordering them online easier.

For example, with Banana Republic I never know how their pants will fit. A size 00 in BR is sometimes too large, whereas I wear size 0 in theory and it fits just right.

Also, these jeans are the ideal length for my 5'4" frame, no hemming!! I appreciate Theory for this reason. I can buy their jeans and then wear them out of the store. Ideal for vacations when you just need to buy a pair of emergency pants.

Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY
Theory t shirts are the softest things ever. A few times a year I go to the Tanger Outlets in Riverheard and stock up on Theory t shirts because they're so soft but not tight or clingy. Everything in the store is great quality and perfect for every day. Their mens pants fit really well and their tote bags are great for reusing.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Theory is classically minimalistic! I love this brand. I own a few of their pieces and they are all stellar. Definitely high quality clothing and great quality as well!
Marcus S.
Stuart, FL
Founded in 1997, Theory, is a mens and women's clotheir that is set on the principle of "people want to feel comfortable yet sophisticated," and thats exactly what you get from them. Wether you are looking to buy that one special piece for yourself or start a new wardrobe, Theory is the place to shop. With clean silhouettes and perfect craftsmanship Theory keeps its customers modern yet all the while comfortable.
Jade L.
Where do they sale this brand at?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
What do they sell here?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I'm from Louisiana and have never seen this brand where do they sale it at? I'm bigger cities? And also what kinda clothing? Name brand?
Carly A.
Kingston, ON
What is the price range?
Melanie M.
What kind of products do they sell and what is the price range?