BY THEORY

Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
I have to say this is a great company. I am a fashion student and took a tour of this company's HQ in NYC and saw first hand how the company works. They have high quality fabrics and hard workers. The clothes are expensive but it's because they don't use any sweat shops. This company also owns rag & bone.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Theory is one of my favorite brands. At first, you might think they are pricey, but when you look at the fabrics the garments are made of, you realize that they are expensive because it is high quality fabric. Great place for basic pieces and professional attire.
Pauline K.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Theory is one of my family's favorite brands because we're a family of business men and women and the clothes here are fashionable yet minimal and work appropriate. Pluse everything fits so well without the best for tailoring
woojue s.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Theory has the most perfect aesthetic and really carries out their brand image on all their platforms. They do have a higher price range but they have great quality basics. I love their simplicity and their clean cut basics.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love how chic their styles are. I have to wear all black for work & their clothing make my wardrobe look very classy / expensive with out breaking the bank too hard. I would recommend shopping here if you can afford it.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I have a couple of theory sweaters and button up tops and I absolutely adore them. The fit is really nice, they are super comfortable and versatile. I don't have an item I'm disappointed with, will definitely return.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Such high quality fashion basics! Their fabrics and pieces stay in my closet for years. Such nice weight to them. Their store in meat packing NYC is huge and flawless. The staff is so friendly. Get something!
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Classic simple yet elegant and chic. Their product line is my go to for professional work clothing. It's a little on the pricey side but the quality of their garments makes it justifiable.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I always go straight to Theory when Neiman Marcus has a sale, and even my family knows to get me this brand for gifts! It has unique but classic basic pieces that are really good quality.
Risa X.
Risa X.
Favorite suiting brand! So many different cuts to choose from and so flattering. Definitely a splurge but I think of it as more of an investment in your wardrobe :)
Jade L.
Jade L.
Where do they sale this brand at?
staci B.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
What do they sell here?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I'm from Louisiana and have never seen this brand where do they sale it at? I'm bigger cities? And also what kinda clothing? Name brand?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
What kind of products do they sell and what is the price range?
Carly A.
Carly A.
Kingston, ON
What is the price range?