BY THEORY

Sami M.
Sami M.
Theory makes good quality jeans and dresses. Below is a pair of jeans I recently purchased from NM during their big sale.

The jeans are flare style. They're soft and comfortable to wear. I like how I can sit in them and not have to adjust the waist band, because that's embarrassing when you're caught.

They fit true to size and don't practice vanity sizing. That's convenient because it makes ordering them online easier.

For example, with Banana Republic I never know how their pants will fit. A size 00 in BR is sometimes too large, whereas I wear size 0 in theory and it fits just right.

Also, these jeans are the ideal length for my 5'4" frame, no hemming!! I appreciate Theory for this reason. I can buy their jeans and then wear them out of the store. Ideal for vacations when you just need to buy a pair of emergency pants.

Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
I have to say this is a great company. I am a fashion student and took a tour of this company's HQ in NYC and saw first hand how the company works. They have high quality fabrics and hard workers. The clothes are expensive but it's because they don't use any sweat shops. This company also owns rag & bone.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Theory is one of my favorite brands. At first, you might think they are pricey, but when you look at the fabrics the garments are made of, you realize that they are expensive because it is high quality fabric. Great place for basic pieces and professional attire.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I'm a huge theory fan of their styles but struggle to justify buying their clothes in store because they are notably expensive. The quality is very good, but not on par with the price tag. I will generally buy at a TJ Max or Marshall's to save a few bucks.
Pauline K.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Theory is one of my family's favorite brands because we're a family of business men and women and the clothes here are fashionable yet minimal and work appropriate. Pluse everything fits so well without the best for tailoring
woojue s.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Theory has the most perfect aesthetic and really carries out their brand image on all their platforms. They do have a higher price range but they have great quality basics. I love their simplicity and their clean cut basics.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Classic, well-made, investment pieces that will last for years. I have had quite a few Theory pieces over the past 5 years, and only once have I had to toss a shirt because it was becoming thread-bare. Worth the price tag!
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love how chic their styles are. I have to wear all black for work & their clothing make my wardrobe look very classy / expensive with out breaking the bank too hard. I would recommend shopping here if you can afford it.
Ekaterini W.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I have a couple of theory sweaters and button up tops and I absolutely adore them. The fit is really nice, they are super comfortable and versatile. I don't have an item I'm disappointed with, will definitely return.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Such high quality fashion basics! Their fabrics and pieces stay in my closet for years. Such nice weight to them. Their store in meat packing NYC is huge and flawless. The staff is so friendly. Get something!
Jade L.
Jade L.
Where do they sale this brand at?
staci B.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
What do they sell here?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I'm from Louisiana and have never seen this brand where do they sale it at? I'm bigger cities? And also what kinda clothing? Name brand?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
What kind of products do they sell and what is the price range?
Carly A.
Carly A.
Kingston, ON
What is the price range?