Add a Photo

By THEORY
Photos (3)
Sami M.
Sami M.

Theory makes good quality jeans and dresses. Below is a pair of jeans I recently purchased from NM during their big sale.

The jeans are flare style. They're soft and comfortable to wear. I like how I can sit in them and not have to adjust the waist band, because that's embarrassing when you're caught.

They fit true to size and don't practice vanity sizing. That's convenient because it makes ordering them online easier.

For example, with Banana Republic I never know how their pants will fit. A size 00 in BR is sometimes too large, whereas I wear size 0 in theory and it fits just right.

Also, these jeans are the ideal length for my 5'4" frame, no hemming!! I appreciate Theory for this reason. I can buy their jeans and then wear them out of the store. Ideal for vacations when you just need to buy a pair of emergency pants.

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA

I love Theory for my professional clothing. As an educator I don't usually wear suit pieces, but I like to have a few high quality pieces for meetings, interviews, and similar functions. Theory's pieces are classic yet modern, with high quality materials that fit perfectly. The only downside is the price - they are quite pricey, but can be found at discounted stores like Nordtstrom Rack for more affordable costs.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

I'm a huge theory fan! Their clothes are expensive, but the quality is out of this world. I also love the way their tops fit. I'm tall and thin with a large chest. This combo can be a little problematic with many designer brands, but not theory. No gaps in between buttons etc! The orange dress in the picture is the first button down I've ever been able to wear with my chest. Love them.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
Long Beach, NY

Theory t shirts are the softest things ever. A few times a year I go to the Tanger Outlets in Riverheard and stock up on Theory t shirts because they're so soft but not tight or clingy. Everything in the store is great quality and perfect for every day. Their mens pants fit really well and their tote bags are great for reusing.
isis g.
isis g.

Nice tailored classic wardrobe builders, but I feel somewhat overpriced. I bought a Theory 100% cashmere turtleneck from Nordstroms.com, when it arrived, it was like a crop top! It barely covered my belly button and I checked the tag thinking they had sent me an XS, but no it was a M. Back it went and got my credit for 285.00.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
massapequa, ny

I have to say this is a great company. I am a fashion student and took a tour of this company's HQ in NYC and saw first hand how the company works. They have high quality fabrics and hard workers. The clothes are expensive but it's because they don't use any sweat shops. This company also owns rag & bone.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

Theory is one of my favorite brands. At first, you might think they are pricey, but when you look at the fabrics the garments are made of, you realize that they are expensive because it is high quality fabric. Great place for basic pieces and professional attire.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I'm a huge theory fan of their styles but struggle to justify buying their clothes in store because they are notably expensive. The quality is very good, but not on par with the price tag. I will generally buy at a TJ Max or Marshall's to save a few bucks.
Brae A.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI

I work in finance and Theory's suits are always so gorgeous. They aren't as expensive as Chanel, but they look classic and polished. The store associates were a little annoying, and it definitely was not cheap, but the quality and look is amazing
Pauline K.
Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY

Theory is one of my family's favorite brands because we're a family of business men and women and the clothes here are fashionable yet minimal and work appropriate. Pluse everything fits so well without the best for tailoring
Jade L.
Jade L.

Where do they sale this brand at?
staci B.
staci B.
Arcadia, Fl

What do they sell here?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

I'm from Louisiana and have never seen this brand where do they sale it at? I'm bigger cities? And also what kinda clothing? Name brand?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

What kind of products do they sell and what is the price range?
Carly A.
Carly A.
Kingston, ON

What is the price range?

Join Now