Theorie Saga II Classic Black 1-inch Flat Iron

by Theorie

Inspired by stylists this adaptable tool is meticulously constructed with 100-percent solid titanium floating plates that heat quickly, allowing you to create a more intricate style in less time. To prevent the look of stressed, overheated strands, our iron features Negative Ion Technology and Natural Far Infrared properties that eliminate static and frizz, and put a stop to heat damage. The effect is shiny, lasting, enviable hairstyles in less time and with more control. Brand: Theorie Type: Flat iron Intended use: Flat iron Wet/ dry usage: Dry Settings: Programmable auto shut-off, adjustable temperature with digital LED display Power source: Outlet, includes 11-foot heat-resistant textile cord with a 360 degree swivel Materials: Titanium rounded floating plates Dimensions: 2 inches high x 5 inches wide x 6 inches long Model number: TH-S210BKR Far infrared technology heats strands from inside out for efficient moisture retention, reducing static and frizz Negative ions promote silkier, smoother hair with superior brilliance Swiftly heats to maximum temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celcius) Lifetime Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Saga II Classic Black 1-inch Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Kansas City , MO
This flat iron is great! Not only does it straighten my hair easily and smooth, but I LOVE it for curling my hair. I use this more than my wand or curling iron. I also love that the temperature is easy to adjust.
Mission, TX
This iron has done wonders to my hair from straightening it to curling it all in one. Totally worth it the price.

Looking for your answer?