Theorie Saga Collection Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, White, 1 inch, 1 ea

by Theorie Saga Collection

SAGA Collection 1 - Titanium Features and Benefits 1 Industry Professional Edition 100% Solid Titanium Plates Digital temperature display Programmable auto shut-off Ionized technology to promote silkier and smoother hair Far-infrared technology delivers consistent heat distribution, while reducing static Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip, designed for professional comfort and control Heats to maximum temperature of 450&

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Saga Collection Flat Iron, Metallic Rubber, White, 1 inch, 1 ea!
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this flat iron. I snagged it at TJ Maxx for about $30 and it works as well as a $130 flat iron. I love the sleeve that comes with it so I can put it away while it’s still hot. My hair doesn’t snag. It glides through the plates and I can usually get it straight with one pass. I go slow and steady and it just works great. It keeps the temperature even and it’s easy to read with its digital display. The cord is very long and that allows me to walk away from the outlet if I need to. And the travel case that comes with it keeps it protected when it’s packed away and won’t break if it gets knocked around.
gatineau
Great straightener! It works so well, heats up super fast and straightens fast. I love this straightener ! It's a little pricey but so worth it.

Looking for your answer?