Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo

by Theorie

Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo is professionally formulated to brighten and restore beautiful natural tones to blonde and silver hair. Over time, blonde hair turns brassy, silver hair turns yellowy and both can become parched, losing bounce, softness and resilience.

This shampoo harnesses the benefits of natural botanicals to clarify blonde and gray hair; Purple sage and butterfly pea extracts help keep brassy tones away; Prevents highlighted and color-treated hair from turning yellow, orange and red; Amino8 complex uses amino acids to help strengthen strands; Keratin protein helps boost hair health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Purple Sage Brightening Shampoo!
2 months agoAkron, OH
Ive used other theorie hair shampoo, but when lightening my hair for summer i wanted a product to help preserve the blonde color and keep it from getting brassy. This product did not only that but helped me from feeling the dry and over stripped quality of hair that I’ve experienced with other purple toning shampoos.
a month ago
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I use it once a week and it makes a difference. Doesn’t leave my hair dry and it smells good. This is best for blonde hair to remove brassy tones. I also use the conditioner.
2 months agoFort Thomas, KY
Love the smell of this shampoo! Not only that, but I have tried a couple other purple shampoos and conditioners and they don’t color correct as well as this brand. I got my hair highlighted blonde in March, and I had not used any color correcting hair care products. By the middle of June, my hair was looking brassy until I tried this product from my friend and I stepped out of the shower and I could immediately tell a difference in the color of my hair! My friend even asked if i had used the purple shampoo, not knowing I had used that one. It looked back to how it did when I first got my hair done!
3 months agoMartinsville, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
So far, so good. I purchased this shampoo last night. I used it this morning. My hair feels clean and healthy. I enjoyed the smell. I really enjoyed the purple shampoo! Yes! I will buy this again. If you have blonde hair or highlights, I recommend this shampoo!
4 months agoSicklerville , NJ
I have tried so many different purple shampoos for my blonde hair and all of them are very drying and making it very hard to do a nice smooth blow out. I am glad I have found this product. It is here to stay for me. It does what it says - takes off the brassy buildup and not drying ! After trying it first few times and went a bought jumbo bottles.
6 months agoTifton, GA
Out of ALL the shampoos I have ever tried, this is by far my favorite brand. It makes the blonde highlights look natural and not brassy. The shampoo is extremely thick so it doesn't take as much as most shampoos. The bottle comes with a nice dispenser.
4 months agoColonia, NJ
I have spent $$ on purple shampoos but they all (even the expensive ones) fall short of actually keeping the brassiness at bay. This one is one of the better ones! Even my hair dresser, who always has to tone the brassiness in my hair, commented how my color still looks great after using this brand.
2 months agoNew York, NY
Great purple shampoo! I use a small bit daily mixed with another shampoo, and it keeps my cool blonde just that!