BY THEORIE

Marula oil transforming shampoo delicately cleanses impurities, excess oil and product build-up while rehabilitating hair with the reparative power of Marula oil. Free of sulfates yet rich in nutrients, damage is healed and frizz is sealed with moisture to transform frizz into soft, smooth silk thatā€™s full of luminous life and volume. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lindsay R.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine, normal hair and I've used several of the shampoos and conditioners in the Theorie line and I've loved all of them.  This is one of the only shampoo/conditioner products that I can comb through my hair as soon as I get out of the shower without adding a spray leave-in conditioner.  I was using Pureology, but once I tried this I stopped.  This is more affordable and does the same job and smells better than Pureology.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Ever since finding this company through Ipsy I have loved their customer service,m and products!

This left my bleached hair so silk smooth and soft literally returned it to its health and the SMELL is truly amazing and lasts! I would greatly recommend this to anyone wanting to give them a try going to be ordering their purplesage shampoo soon too!Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Shampoo and Conditioner Set (400mL/ea) - SAGE Hair Collection
Annette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great. I checked the back of the bottle and theres some indgredients Im not a fan of. I try not to put too many chemicals in my hair, seems like they couldve done without the added parfum. You dont have to use much product either, a little bit goes a long way. After using, my hair did not feel greasy, I actually noticed more shine on my ends. Would definitely buy again!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Keeps the fly always in tact! Even has been working has a good heat protector! Doesn't make my hair oily at all! Not really a smell to
It! My hair hasn't had any of its normal fly always! Will deff buy again
Maruly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I bought mine at marshalls for a really good price but even the original price is very good. I like the packaging and the pump. Smell really delicious and make my hair hydrated and soft. Love the claims because i think ir makes the job. Really recommend
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the hair serum by Theorie and I really love it!! I have pretty wild, curly hair and it's usually pretty frizzy. I put this in my hair after a shower and it actually helped a lot!! It added shine and my curls seem more defined.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a really nice combo, and I really love the fragrance. I usually have a dry scalp, and this helps to maintain a clean feeling. I use the hair serum after using these products together and it keep my hair really shiny and soft
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. It smells great! And you don't need to use much of it. It's made my hair super soft and smooth. I just love the smell! It's probably my favorite part!
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really in love with thus hair serum it has been ages since i did not have a sleelky smooth hair and thanks to Theorie marula oil I have been hable to tast and love my hair again. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Hair Serum from ipsy bag! It is awesome'. It smells wonderful and goes on easily. Leaves my curly hair shiny and manageable, without looking oily! I will definitely buy when I run out! Recommended!
Amanda H.