BY THEORIE

Marula oil transforming shampoo delicately cleanses impurities, excess oil and product build-up while rehabilitating hair with the reparative power of Marula oil. Free of sulfates yet rich in nutrients, damage is healed and frizz is sealed with moisture to transform frizz into soft, smooth silk that’s full of luminous life and volume. see more...

Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Shampoo and Conditioner Set (400mL/ea) - SAGE Hair Collection
Buy on SkinSto...*
Annette M.
Annette M.
This product smells great. I checked the back of the bottle and theres some indgredients Im not a fan of. I try not to put too many chemicals in my hair, seems like they couldve done without the added parfum. You dont have to use much product either, a little bit goes a long way. After using, my hair did not feel greasy, I actually noticed more shine on my ends. Would definitely buy again!
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
Great product! I bought mine at marshalls for a really good price but even the original price is very good. I like the packaging and the pump. Smell really delicious and make my hair hydrated and soft. Love the claims because i think ir makes the job. Really recommend
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this! Keeps the fly always in tact! Even has been working has a good heat protector! Doesn't make my hair oily at all! Not really a smell to
It! My hair hasn't had any of its normal fly always! Will deff buy again
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a really nice combo, and I really love the fragrance. I usually have a dry scalp, and this helps to maintain a clean feeling. I use the hair serum after using these products together and it keep my hair really shiny and soft
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
I have the hair serum by Theorie and I really love it!! I have pretty wild, curly hair and it's usually pretty frizzy. I put this in my hair after a shower and it actually helped a lot!! It added shine and my curls seem more defined.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I just got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. It smells great! And you don't need to use much of it. It's made my hair super soft and smooth. I just love the smell! It's probably my favorite part!
Johanise V.
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
I am really in love with thus hair serum it has been ages since i did not have a sleelky smooth hair and thanks to Theorie marula oil I have been hable to tast and love my hair again. 😍😍😍
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
I have the Hair Serum from ipsy bag! It is awesome'. It smells wonderful and goes on easily. Leaves my curly hair shiny and manageable, without looking oily! I will definitely buy when I run out! Recommended!
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This is actually pretty good. A lot better than I expected. I really didn't expect anything. But my hair has become healthier and feels strong and smooth.
Fran P.
Fran P.
Great product! i just used a sample and i love the way my hair feels after! Its so good for your hair and totally worth the price!
Amanda H.