Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Shampoo 27 fl oz uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY THEORIE

Treat all hair types to the benefits of Theorie's Marula Oil Transforming Shampoo; a lightweight, refreshing formula dedicated to cleansing and protecting your locks. Fortified with a host of natural ingredients, including antioxidant-rich Marula Oil and Grapeseed Oil, the regenerating shampoo gently cleanses excess oil, impurities and product build-up, whilst shielding from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Seals the hair's cuticle and controls frizz for a super smooth, sleek finish. Sulphate-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca F.
Easley, SC
The smell of this shampoo is absolutely heavenly!!! It lathers in my hair so well. I have extremely thick hair and it works so well with my hair. I have a normal scalp and I was very satisfied with this shampoo!!!
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
I orginally was not impressed with this oil but after repeated use i really changes my mind. It has a very nice not overpowering smell. It os not super heavy and has never made my hair greasy. It does tame some of my frizz and leave my hair super soft. I ended up buying the full size after i used up my sample i got in my glossybox
Julia U.
fayetteville
I love this it is so smooth on your hair and makes your hair smelling fresh I would recommend this for damages hair , because it repairs it looking and leaving your hair so fresh and healthy! !!!!!!!!!!
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Omg this product is so amazing I started using them when I got their Marula Hair Oil in my IPSY bag! I fell in love so I entered a giveaway and they ended up sending me their Marula Oil shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair feel so silky and look so smooth! It stays smelling good until I get ready to wash it. I have bleached hair and Theorie products have improved my hair so much and their customer service is amazing. I recommend Theorie because they are there for you and treat their customers so amazing you cannot go wrong. Their products are animal test free. 💜
Rebekkah M.
Sullivan, ME
This is the stuff hair dreams are made out of! I love this hair oil. I've never had good luck with oils, they generally leave my hair looking greasy but this one left my hair super soft and shiny, yet not greasy. It feels heavy going on but I assure you it's a very lightweight conditioning oil and works well to hydrate my hair. I use it after ever shower and it's amazing! I would especially recommend it to those with dry and damaged hair, but even those who have oily scalps could benefit from this one.
Ariel C.
Westport, CT
Maravilhosamente fantástico!!!!! Esse óleo de Marula é demais! Eu simplesmente amo o cheiro dele e como ele deixa meus cabelos super sedosos brilhosos e cheirosos. Amo forte. Além disso, não é tão caro assim!!!
Jessica H.
This is a very nice shampoo that leaves my hair feeling and smelling great. This shampoo was definitely effective in making my hair pretty. I thought the price point was pretty affordable and I would recommend this shampoo to a friend.
Audi W.
I absolutely love this product. I use this after the shower when my hair is damp. I run it through the ends and let it dry! Smoothing and his split ends
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
This leaves my hair feeling oily and very heavy even if i do not use much of it. I didn't like the feel or smell of it either. Will not pruchase again
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
I don't have the shampoo but I do have the oil and it works awesome! It's light but moisturizing and takes my flyaway