BY HAUTE HOUSE

The Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum penetrates deep into hair follicles to restore moisture and impart brilliance to lackluster hair. Apply to soften the cuticle, strengthen brittleness and protect from heat styling and environmental stress. see more...

• Has anyone gotten any results from this? I've just started using ...1 Answers
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Like others have mentioned, I received this in an Ipsy box, as well! Now hear me out - I'm sure this is fantastic as a hair moisturizing product. However, having heard that marula oil is good for just about everything, I decided to try it as a facial oil. It can't be all that different, right?

This stuff, as a facial moisturizer, has been INCREDIBLE. While it feels like an oil going on, it almost takes on the feeling of a slightly damp powder after a few seconds of applying it. It's dry within seconds, and my face hasn't been this smooth or glowy in a long time. I've only been using it for three days!

Based on that, I'm sure it's fantastic for hair, but if you're looking for something that will get multiple jobs done, this is the move. I'm in love with the stuff, even if I'm actively using it incorrectly, hahaha.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
I also received this item in an ipsy bag. I like it, I think it works decently on my hair (I have not tried it on my skin), but honestly I've used cheaper hair oils that have worked on my hair much better. I use Organix's argon oil in my hair and I think it does a much better job than the Theorie Marula oil (hence the 4 stars). That being said, I have no idea how well this product works on the skin; it probably works better than organix. After reading others' reviews on using this product as a face oil, I definitely plan to try it on my skin to see if it works better as a skin oil rather than a hair oil.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
I love this product! Keeps my hair protected and moisturized from the effects of the sun and pool. Can be applied to ends either wet or dry. Formulated in France. Fragrance free. Free of Parabens. Free of Phthalates and other harsh additives.
This is a "Summer Must Have." Just drop it in your beach bag!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this oil! I have tried different hair oils (most often the OGX moroccan oil) and I definitely prefer this Theorie oil. I love the smell and just cant get over how it makes my hair feel! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair, and this really makes it feel so much healthier and smoother. It adds shine without weighing down hair or making it feel oily (how I sometimes get with the OGX oil). Overall, I love this product and would totally recommend it to those with thick, coarse, or frizzy hair.
Marietta B.
Marietta B.
Webb City, MO
I received the Theorie Marula Oil in my ipsy bag last month and I absolutely love it! I'm not normally one to use oil on my hair but I had to try it. It doesn't take very much and it goes on smoothly. It doesn't leave an oily film. It makes my hair sleek and shiny. Which is saying a lot since my hair is naturally pretty frizzy. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Urbandale
I am trying this hair serum for the first time. I got it in an ipsy bag from last month and I am loving it! I love the way it makes my hair feel! I have thick, course, wavy, and sometimes frizzy hair. This product makes it feel so soft and silky and healthy, but not greasy. I am definitely going to purchase this product in the future!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I got this as a sample in my ipsy box as well. And I really like this oil too. I mix it with another one I got from ipsy and its super light weight and makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. Its great for my ends and tames fly always and never looks greasy. I plan on getting the full product I really like this one.
Adri R.
Adri R.
Pendleton, OR
This hair serum is absolutely phenomenal. I have used a lot of hair serums to try and put life back into my color treated hair, and this one does the job. You only need to smallest amount and it coats your hair to leave it feeling smooth and tamable without making it feel extra oily.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Monetta
I have super frizzy curly hair and this stuff tames down my mane lol I use it after I shower. I apply it concentrating to the ends of my hair and then apply my curling creams. I also use it after I straighten my hair. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel super soft.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I really love this stuff! I got a sample size of it in my Ipsy bag and I'm so sad it's gone now. It smells so so good. It silkens and nourishes my fine limp hair without making it look greasy. I'll probably have to purchase the full size of this when I get a chance.
Taya D.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Has anyone gotten any results from this? I've just started using it and am curious if it's worth keeping up with.