BY HAUTE HOUSE

The Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum penetrates deep into hair follicles to restore moisture and impart brilliance to lackluster hair. Apply to soften the cuticle, strengthen brittleness and protect from heat styling and environmental stress. see more...

• Has anyone gotten any results from this? I've just starte...3 Answers
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum is amazing for all hair types. The serum is made up of many natural ingredients and it's also sulfate-free. It's amazing on my hair I have horrible dead ends split ends and just falling out hair follicles so when I got this I was excited and had hoped because I've used argan oil before however this product not only worked but restored moisture to my hair it made my hair feel smooth it felt like it repaired and protected it at the same time and all I needed to do is add a few drops to the ends of my damp or dry hair. It looks like the smallest bottle but it is the best oil yet I've tried for hair serum because it didn't leave me feeling like there was still oil in my hair like other products have done it's light so I was able to rock my hairstyle without it looking like I added oil to it. It works in one application alone. My hair is dyed as well and this is perfect and save for all color and keratin treated hair which is super important especially if you have dry brittle breakage damage types of styles like myself. It may be a bit pricey but it's worth not having constant breakage and having a nice shine but not being too oily feel and look on my own hair it's like completely natural and I love it. I would recommend this to anybody who has hair because this is seriously perfect for even damaged to not damaged just General Health I'm telling you this is the product to use!
My hair is now manageable, it also has stopped falling out or breaking as much as it was before I started using this.
I would definitely recommend for all hair types again just to get some shine and moisture or to get repair Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum is 💯 perfect!!
Alexandria N.
Mentor, OH
I have very fried and color damaged hair and after using this oil in my damp hair everyday it gave me moisture and kept my hair thick and healthy as well as giving it a nice shine. I would recommend this product to someone trying to repair their hair and to use on damp hair or else it’ll make your hair look oily if used on dry hair.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I revived this in my ipsy bag and I absolutely loved it! I used it more on when my hair was dry to help calm down frizz and readd moisture to my hair. It made it all soft and shiny and it just felt amazing. I deffintly this product is added to my repurachue list.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
I got this as a sample In an Ipsy bag a while back and I loved it. I used it mostly on days when my hair was very dry but poofy and I would use this to tame it down and make my hair a bit more sleek. I really enjoyed it just haven’t repurchased yet. Definitely recommend if you have poofy hair that doesn’t like to cooperate
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
I also received this item in an ipsy bag. I like it, I think it works decently on my hair (I have not tried it on my skin), but honestly I've used cheaper hair oils that have worked on my hair much better. I use Organix's argon oil in my hair and I think it does a much better job than the Theorie Marula oil (hence the 4 stars). That being said, I have no idea how well this product works on the skin; it probably works better than organix. After reading others' reviews on using this product as a face oil, I definitely plan to try it on my skin to see if it works better as a skin oil rather than a hair oil.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
I love this oil! I have tried different hair oils (most often the OGX moroccan oil) and I definitely prefer this Theorie oil. I love the smell and just cant get over how it makes my hair feel! I have thick, coarse, wavy hair, and this really makes it feel so much healthier and smoother. It adds shine without weighing down hair or making it feel oily (how I sometimes get with the OGX oil). Overall, I love this product and would totally recommend it to those with thick, coarse, or frizzy hair.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This hair oil reminds me of a perfume ad straight out of a magazine lol. It smells that good, it's thick so it coats your hair strand by strand, where you put it either up top on the crown of your head, down the length of your hair, or on the ends when my hair needs oils the most. It helps at taming them from frizz and fly aways.
Marietta B.
Webb City, MO
I received the Theorie Marula Oil in my ipsy bag last month and I absolutely love it! I'm not normally one to use oil on my hair but I had to try it. It doesn't take very much and it goes on smoothly. It doesn't leave an oily film. It makes my hair sleek and shiny. Which is saying a lot since my hair is naturally pretty frizzy. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I got this as a sample in my ipsy box as well. And I really like this oil too. I mix it with another one I got from ipsy and its super light weight and makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. Its great for my ends and tames fly always and never looks greasy. I plan on getting the full product I really like this one.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in my jauary glossy box . It has a lovely smell and does not go on super greasy but does a nice job with controlling frizz and it makes my hair feel very soft. I am putting this on my list of products to buy in the future
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Has anyone gotten any results from this? I've just started using it and am curious if it's worth keeping up with.