Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum uploaded by Katie E.

BY HAUTE HOUSE

The Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum penetrates deep into hair follicles to restore moisture and impart brilliance to lackluster hair. Apply to soften the cuticle, strengthen brittleness and protect from heat styling and environmental stress. see more...

Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
So aside from it being a little on the pricy side overall I liked this Theorie Serum. It absorbs nicely and left my hair super soft when I applied it to wet hair. I would say definitely wait until your hair is brushed so that it can apply evenly. It left my hair very shiny once I was all finished blowing my hair dry and straightening or curling it. The smell is amazing as a Serum for your hair or face should be.
Allie C.
Springfield, MO
I got this as a sample in one of my monthly subscriptions. It's amazing!!! I can't even began to explain. My hair is thin so a lot of products make it oily but not this. It makes my hair very smooth and smell nice.
Katrina S.
I got this product in an ipsy bag and at first I wasn't too thrilled, but as I've used it I've began to like it for the tips of my hair to manage the dryness and defrizz. The smell isn't amazing and the opening is a little difficult to use to moderate the amount you use but other than that I recommend it.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I love this serum! It smells good and my hair feels so smooth and fresh after using it!