Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo (13.5 oz)

by Theorie

Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo for Dry, Brittle & Overprocessed Hair repairs your hair and infuses it with shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo (13.5 oz)!
2 months agoAkron, OH
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. I have naturally textured curly hair and this allows my hair to keep that shape. My hair tends to be on the dryer side so this product keeps my hair feeling moisturized and healthy without the ends cracking and feeling damaged
a year ago
I stumbled across this at Marshall’s and read some other influencers reviews and decided to try it out! So far i love it. It has a light scent that isn’t over powering and makes my hair really soft and hydrated. I suggest this for anyone that has dry/brittle and colored hair. My new favorite shampoo! I use this most days and a purple shampoo about 3 days a week to maintain my blonde color!
2 years ago
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling clean and light weight and looking healthy (and clean of course!) The scent is also amazing! It smells like a garden after a morning rain. 💖 I love this product and definitely recommend it! I don't even need conditioner after washing with this shampoo, it's great.
a year agoBlairsville, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is the only shampoo I will use. I discovered this brand a few years ago when I was searching for something to hall my dry, damaged hair. This shampoo is gentle enough not to damage my hair, but strong enough to clean all of the oil. I recommend to anyone.
2 years agoCalexico, CA
I’ve been using this shampoo for a while and I’m so happy with the results. My hair was really damaged from dyeing it a couple times and this has definitely helped restore its shine and volume
2 years agoChattanooga, TN
Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo (13.5 oz) uploaded by Thia B.
Theorie is such a great brand. First I fell in love with their hair oil, now this. It's gentle on my hair and leaves it looking and feeling softer and healthy. It has a light floral scent.
10 months agoHoover, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolute favorite hair care brand! I buy it at Tj maxx. Nothing works better for my hair type, long, dry, and curly. It’s worth the money!
a year agoCoweta
Smells literally like heaven. LOVE THIS. it’s so soft and lathers great. But again, the scent is beyond beyond great.
2 years ago
Greatest shampoo and smells delicious. Leaves hair feeling great. Doesn’t strip it of its natural ingredients
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
My hair is dry and damaged from bleach. After one use of this shampoo my hair looks healthier.