Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo (13.5 oz) uploaded by Thia B.

BY THEORIE

Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo for Dry, Brittle & Overprocessed Hair repairs your hair and infuses it with shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela M.
Calexico, CA
I’ve been using this shampoo for a while and I’m so happy with the results. My hair was really damaged from dyeing it a couple times and this has definitely helped restore its shine and volume
Priscilla D.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling clean and light weight and looking healthy (and clean of course!) The scent is also amazing! It smells like a garden after a morning rain. 💖 I love this product and definitely recommend it! I don't even need conditioner after washing with this shampoo, it's great.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Theorie is such a great brand. First I fell in love with their hair oil, now this. It's gentle on my hair and leaves it looking and feeling softer and healthy. It has a light floral scent.
Evie t.
Coweta
Smells literally like heaven. LOVE THIS. it’s so soft and lathers great. But again, the scent is beyond beyond great.
Shannon G.
Greatest shampoo and smells delicious. Leaves hair feeling great. Doesn’t strip it of its natural ingredients
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair is dry and damaged from bleach. After one use of this shampoo my hair looks healthier.
Rachel L.
Toronto
I was in search of a new shampoo without all the parabens and all that junk, but couldn’t find one that gave me the results I wanted. I happened to come across this one in Winners and gave it a try - now I will never go back!! It has completely changed my dry and damaged hair. My hair feels so much silkier and I swear I have seen growth since I’ve continued using this. It helps restore the natural moisture in my hair. And, it smells AMAZING!