Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo

by Theorie

Free of parabens, phthalates and other harsh additivesHelichrysum Nourishing Shampoo is infused with pure Helichrysum extract to deeply penetrate the hair shaft, moisturize and restore. Ideally suited to nourish dry, brittle or overprocessed tresses, this gentle yet effective cleanser helps nurture follicles and protect hair from dehydration caused by excessive heat, overprocessing and environmental factors. After first use, hair is strengthened, renewed and luxurious.

Is this shampoo good? What does it help?
Start your review of Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Shampoo!
17 hours ago
I love this product. It smells amazing! It lathers great and I feel like my hair really gets clean. It’s a great price for a professional product. It doesn’t over dry my hair and doesn’t leave it oily.
2 years agoQueen creek, AZ
I love this product my hair feels healthier and soft. I did give it a 4 because they test on animals and that alone makes me want to switch brands. It does help with dandruff, I haven't had any since I changed to this. It is a little pricier but compared to Pantene or any other brands not having the parabens is worth it.
4 years ago
I use this with the conditioner and the results have been AMAZING. I was my hair every 4-5 days because my hair is very dry, frizzy and wavy. With this shampoo, my hair has been so much more manageable and healthy. I have been so thankful I switched to Theorie.
4 years agoLehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE this shampoo. It has NO parabens or sulfates so it doesn't strip my hair at all. My hair looks shiny and feels so soft. It has a light, fresh scent that compliments me daily. I love it.
2 years agoElkhart, IN
I love this shampoo! This is the only stuff I buy and I love the my local tjmaxx has it super cheap for the large pump bottles!