Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Tessa C.Theorie Helichrysum Nourishing Hair Mask uploaded by Aalana V.

BY THEORIE

Free of parabens, phthalates and other harsh additivesFrom our most advanced nourishing and rejuvenation system, Helichrysum Nourishing Hair Mask, enhanced with hyaluronic acid and Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, provides a comprehensive solution for dehydrated, fragile tresses. Uniquely designed to nurture hair follicles from the inside out, this potent emollient deeply penetrates the hair shaft to vigorously restore moisture and remedy adverse effects caused by excessive heat, chemical damage and environmental factors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shauna C.
I got this as a sample and it took the whole tub which was pretty big to cover my shoulder length hair, I left it on for just a little bit longer than what the directions said. I rinsed it off and blow dried my hair like usual. it did leave my hair really soft and very touchable, didn't see much of a difference than before though, still had the same amount of frizz etc.
Savannah C.
Diana
This hair mask smells sooooo amazing and is honestly so amazing. It makes your hair very soft and silky and you don’t need to use much for your hair at all. A few dime sized blobs of it on damp hair covers your entire head! It’s amazing and everybody needs this in their hair care routine!
Clara U.
My hair feels so soft after I use this. The smell is amazing! It’s a gray color but it doesn’t color your hair. I was wore my first time putting it in my hair that it might turn it colors. But it doesn’t. I love this product!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
My first thoughts when opening and squeezing the product out were
1. This is a pain in the a$$ to get out
2. This is really thick and goopy
3. This smells AH mazing!
Ok I loved the smell the most! It is refreshing and feels like I’m on an island
The downfall is that it is really thick which is kind of frustrating because I feel like you need more product to cover a whole head of hair.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Got a sample of stuff like this in my Ipsy bag and it’s great. Makes my hair soft at the ends and I’m sure it’s affordable. I love a thin , soft, non waxy hair feel. 💜💁🏻‍♀️
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I received a travel size of this hair mask through my Ipsy bag. I used it and left it in for a while. Didn’t notice much of a difference right afterwards but days later noticed my scalp was smoother. Wouldn’t purchase just because the process took a while with long hair and it felt more like a chore than a beauty treatment.
Opal W.
Fredericton
Only tried it the once even though i still have some left and dont know when im gonna use the rest of it on my hair yet. I think to see if it really works you gotta try it more then once. which i should of did in the first place to see if i actually liked it or not. the smell isnt bad at all and it was very easy to use. I cant really say if i like it or hate it just yet. but at this time i dont hate it so thats a plus. I guess you would have to just see for yourself whats the worst that can happen. I heard alot of good stuff about it thats one thing i can say that was good about it.