Theorie Heat Shield Thermal Spray uploaded by Malak A.

BY THEORIE

Get gloss, glam and heat protection all in one with this sultry spray that halts damage to your tresses from excessive heat. see more...

Becca S.
I got it at marshalls and I tried it several times since I had tried other products from Theorie and I like them but this one was not for me. The scent isn’t one that I like at all and I couldn’t see much difference on my hair or that it help it. I prefer using bumble and bumble or drybar.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Received this as a sample size in my ipsy bag! I absolutely love it ! Makes my hair smooth as ever, no frizz and I've even added a few drops to my shampoo ! Will be buying full size after my sample (0.34 oz ) runs out ! So far it's lasted me 3 months and that's with use everyday. You don't need anymore than a little drop and bam! You have silky gorgeous smooth hair !
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I really like this thermal spray from Theorie. I found it at Marshalls for 9.99. I was looking for a heat protectant and had never heard of Theorie and decided to try it. I'm so glad that I did. It has a nice smell and makes hair soft and silky and protects your hair from blowdrying. All in all great product.
Malak A.
This product is well worth the purchase regardless of the cost of the product. I live in Texas so the humidity can get really bad. I also am very active at work so I can easy start getting hot and sweaty causing my hair to frizz. Using this product helps tame my hair and keep fly aways to a minimum.
Jasmine Y.
New York , NY
This is a really good product if you want the straightest hair after a flat iron. I have frizzy, dry hair and this is a really good product to keep it moist during and after heat. It is concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Don't use it too often, or it'll make your hair weight down a bit and look oily. Overall, it's a good product.

back