BY THEORIE

Theorie Green Tea Shampoo is formulated with special ingredients that deeply moisturize and repair dry and damaged hair from within while removing unwanted build up and impurities. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I can't say enough great things about this shampoo. I actually found it at my local TJ Maxx and was a little skeptical, but it works just as good as my Moroccan Oil and Pureology shampoos. Had a great clean smell, and leaves hair feeling clean without being stripped or weighed down. Perfect for my oily, thin hair. I love the conditioner as well!
Malak A.
Malak A.
Found this product at my local Marshalls. Smells great and makes your hair feel smooth! I use the Theorie Heat shield already and that product so I decided to give this product a try and I love it!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
Review for: Theorie Green Tea Shampoo
I absolutely love this brand. A coworker kept having everyone touch her hair and told us about this shampoo and conditioner at Tj Maxx almost 3 years ago. She said it was amazing and smelled heavenly so I went out and bought it. It's usually 7.99 for the smaller bottles and 14.99 for the bigger bottles.  I still use it to this day and it definitely makes hair alot more manageable and soft and the scent makes it irresistible. They have since introduced alot more different types of this brand at Tj Maxx so I have alot of trouble finding the Green Tea shampoo in stock. I now use the Theorie Helichrysum shampoo and the Green Tea as the conditioner. With all the choices this brand has to offer for all types of hair, you can't go wrong! Just make sure to find it at Tj Maxx for a reasonable price because it's around 30 dollars online.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Theorie Green Tea Shampoo
This has made my hair so healthy and shiny! Smells really nice and natural. I do feel like I need more product than with other shampoos, but the results are worth it. I would recommend this shampoo.
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
How's this shampoo work? What is it best for? I am a cosmetologist and always looking for good products?