Theorie Green Tea Shampoo

by Theorie

Theorie Green Tea Shampoo is formulated with special ingredients that deeply moisturize and repair dry and damaged hair from within while removing unwanted build up and impurities.

How's this shampoo work? What is it best for? I am a cosmetologist and always looking for good products?
Start your review of Theorie Green Tea Shampoo!
I can't say enough great things about this shampoo. I actually found it at my local TJ Maxx and was a little skeptical, but it works just as good as my Moroccan Oil and Pureology shampoos. Had a great clean smell, and leaves hair feeling clean without being stripped or weighed down. Perfect for my oily, thin hair. I love the conditioner as well!
Youngstown
I’m always on the prowl for a high quality sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. This is my favorite brand of hair cleansers at the moment but I’m still experimenting with new kinds to see what’s best for me. I’ve had nothing but positive results with this brand.
Verona, PA
Love love love this shampoo! It’s cruelty free and smells amazing! Keeps my hair healthy and super smooth & shiny! Will be purchasing this brand again
Albuquerque, NM
It’s not the best shampoo I’ve had but I love how it gives my hair volume! It also smells really nice. I have a little bit hard time to comb my hair since this shampoo tangles them but the final results are nice. I got it at Marshalls for 7.99 but haven’t seen it anywhere else.
This has made my hair so healthy and shiny! Smells really nice and natural. I do feel like I need more product than with other shampoos, but the results are worth it. I would recommend this shampoo.
Found this product at my local Marshalls. Smells great and makes your hair feel smooth! I use the Theorie Heat shield already and that product so I decided to give this product a try and I love it!
Plantation, FL
I love this product, I love how it nourishes my hair and scalp. It's a bit hard to find it in stores. I love how the smell is not overwhelming Like other brands. I'm extremely satisfied with this product. I'll keep using it as long as I can find it. Sometimes I buy several at a time.
Lethbridge, AB
Love ALL of Theorie’s products! They smell INCREDIBLE, and all work so well. I especially like this ones scent. The hair serums are an awesome follow up for their shampoo and conditioner! Must try forsure, and beautiful packaging.