Theorie Green Tea Shampoo

by Theorie

Theorie Green Tea Shampoo is formulated with special ingredients that deeply moisturize and repair dry and damaged hair from within while removing unwanted build up and impurities.

How's this shampoo work? What is it best for? I am a cosmetologist and always looking for good products?
Start your review of Theorie Green Tea Shampoo!
4 months agoYoungstown
I’m always on the prowl for a high quality sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. This is my favorite brand of hair cleansers at the moment but I’m still experimenting with new kinds to see what’s best for me. I’ve had nothing but positive results with this brand.
8 months agoAlbuquerque, NM
It’s not the best shampoo I’ve had but I love how it gives my hair volume! It also smells really nice. I have a little bit hard time to comb my hair since this shampoo tangles them but the final results are nice. I got it at Marshalls for 7.99 but haven’t seen it anywhere else.
2 years agoCamden, OH
I absolutely love this brand. A coworker kept having everyone touch her hair and told us about this shampoo and conditioner at Tj Maxx almost 3 years ago. She said it was amazing and smelled heavenly so I went out and bought it. It's usually 7.99 for the smaller bottles and 14.99 for the bigger bottles.  I still use it to this day and it definitely makes hair alot more manageable and soft and the scent makes it irresistible. They have since introduced alot more different types of this brand at Tj Maxx so I have alot of trouble finding the Green Tea shampoo in stock. I now use the Theorie Helichrysum shampoo and the Green Tea as the conditioner. With all the choices this brand has to offer for all types of hair, you can't go wrong! Just make sure to find it at Tj Maxx for a reasonable price because it's around 30 dollars online.
3 years ago
I can't say enough great things about this shampoo. I actually found it at my local TJ Maxx and was a little skeptical, but it works just as good as my Moroccan Oil and Pureology shampoos. Had a great clean smell, and leaves hair feeling clean without being stripped or weighed down. Perfect for my oily, thin hair. I love the conditioner as well!
3 years ago
This has made my hair so healthy and shiny! Smells really nice and natural. I do feel like I need more product than with other shampoos, but the results are worth it. I would recommend this shampoo.
2 years agoPlantation , FL
I love this product, I love how it nourishes my hair and scalp. It's a bit hard to find it in stores. I love how the smell is not overwhelming Like other brands. I'm extremely satisfied with this product. I'll keep using it as long as I can find it. Sometimes I buy several at a time.
3 years agoHouston, TX
Found this product at my local Marshalls. Smells great and makes your hair feel smooth! I use the Theorie Heat shield already and that product so I decided to give this product a try and I love it!
6 months agoPenn Hills, PA
Love love love this shampoo! It’s cruelty free and smells amazing! Keeps my hair healthy and super smooth & shiny! Will be purchasing this brand again
3 months agoLethbridge, AB
Love ALL of Theorie’s products! They smell INCREDIBLE, and all work so well. I especially like this ones scent. The hair serums are an awesome follow up for their shampoo and conditioner! Must try forsure, and beautiful packaging.