Theorie Grapefruit Revitalizing Shampoo

by Theorie

No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Laureth Sulfate. No Mineral Oil, Paraffin Oil or Petroleum Products. No Propylene Glycol. Natural Ingredients including Grapefruit and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extracts. Safe for Normal, Color and Keratin Treated Hair Grapefruit Revitalizing Conditioner harnesses the natural benefits of antioxidant-rich grapefruit extract with this complex blend that conditions and detangles and protects hair from the effects of free radicals and other harmful environmental factors. Ideally suited for fine to normal or chemically-treated hair, this nutrient-packed formula, which also includes grapeseed oil and Gingko biloba leaf extract, deeply penetrates the hair shaft to boost moisture absorption, effectively arresting flyaways and frizz. After first use, hair is smooth, soft and salon-beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Grapefruit Revitalizing Shampoo!
4 years ago
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! Unlike the others, it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals that dry or strip your hair of color. Price is somewhat expensive, BUT you can find it half off at Marshalls/ TJ Maxx
3 years ago
It's hard for me to find a shampoo that works with my hair and doesn't make it oily. I've really liked using the Theorie brand so far! They smell really good and don't make my hair oily. I would recommend this product.