BY THEORIE

No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Laureth Sulfate. No Mineral Oil, Paraffin Oil or Petroleum Products. No Propylene Glycol. Natural Ingredients including Grapefruit and Gingko Biloba Leaf Extracts. Safe for Normal, Color and Keratin Treated Hair Grapefruit Revitalizing Conditioner harnesses the natural benefits of antioxidant-rich grapefruit extract with this complex blend that conditions and detangles and protects hair from the effects of free radicals and other harmful environmental factors. Ideally suited for fine to normal or chemically-treated hair, this nutrient-packed formula, which also includes grapeseed oil and Gingko biloba leaf extract, deeply penetrates the hair shaft to boost moisture absorption, effectively arresting flyaways and frizz. After first use, hair is smooth, soft and salon-beautiful. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maedjy B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have transitioning hair, so its stuff to handle two completely different hair textures . Some of the conditioners I've used tangled my hair and it made it really hard to detangle. When i used this conditioner it made detangling so much easier. Its a staple for now. It made my hair smoother also.
Sarah W.
This conditioner has a phenomenal scent. I borrowed it from my mother, could smell it on my hair all day, and made it a staple. Can be found at a regularly affordable price at the TJX stores on occasion. I find it works well as a conditioner, and feels like a luxury.
Tobi S.
Review for: Theorie Grapefruit Revitalizing Conditioner, 400ml more...
This conditioner is perfect for my colored, fairly normal, thick hair. I usually have trouble with strong scents but this grapefruit one smells amazing and is not overpowering. My hair never feels greasy or dry after using this. It’s perfect.
Jess I.
I purchased this item on a whim at TJ Max, after reading some online reviews (& saw that it was half off retail price). I am so glad I purchased this!!! It's a great conditioner that doesn't leave your scalp dry or greasy. Hair is shiny after use, and I've noticed a decrease in strands that fall out daily