Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each

by Theorie

Get Beautiful nourished hair with Theorie's line of hair care products featuring No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Laureth Sulfate or Propylene Glycol No Mineral Oil, Paraffin Oil, or Petroleum Products Safe for Normal, Color and Keratin Treated Hair Natural...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each!
Jackson Missouri
Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each uploaded by Rachel C.
This helped with my damaged hair leaving it soft an manageable. It lathered up really nicely an smells amazing. I love the easy pump top it makes it easy to get the prodcut out. It put a significant amount of moisture an life back into my hair an I will buy it again.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Kinky
Delta, PA
I will never stop using this shampoo. It's perfect for my fine but thick hair. The ingredients are natural and it's not too harsh on my strands. It always leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing. 5 stars from me!
Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Heat Protection / Dry, Fine, Thick
Morganton , NC
This stuff is a holy grail for me! I found it at TJ Maxx and gave it a shot because I was tired of spending so much on Deva Curl. This is a great sulfate free alternative for me. It doesn’t make my hair heavy and it smells great!
I go back to this combo whenever my hair needs some softness and shine. Arian oil is amazing for your hair, and you can’t beat this brand! The smell is so nice and it truly works well on brittle hair. Really enjoy this!
Brunette / Brittleness, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Arlington
For course, damaged, thick and curly hair. This is the best combo ever! I must say I keep an extra on hand. The smell is crazy wonderful. The product transforms my hair. Love this shampoo and conditioner.
Light Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Raymore, MO
This shampoo makes my hair feel noticeably different than every other shampoo and conditioner I have tried. It’s smoother, softer, more manageable, and overall better looking.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I purchased this from Marshall's. It costs about $16 for the shampoo and the conditioner. I love the small and consistency of the products. The scent last long and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry or damaged hair. I have thick, coarse, curly hair and these products increased the manageability of my hair and moisturized it very well.
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Elmhurst, NY
The best shampoo conditioner hands down!!!!! It's got a light floral scent, very creamy,safe for dyed hair, no paraben, no sodium laureth sulfate. If you look at ingredients, argan spinosa is the top ingredient. I have frizzy, natural waves, and dried hair. Hair feels rejuvenated/luxurious after the massage and wash, and does not feel stripped. I buy them for $7 at Marshall's/TJMaxx. (Although the company may have reformulated, because some have a newer label design and the argan spinosa is not the top ingredient anymore.)
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry
anaheim
Purchased at: Amazon
After tons of different products later, in search of a sulfate free shampoo with fewer ingredients, I happen to find this shampoo at Tjmaxx. Was in love with it since day one.
Urbana , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I swear by this shampoo. I have have a drastic turn around with the appearance and health of my hair after switching to theorie. They couldn’t make a bad product if they tried. I don’t care what your hair dresser told you to use, this is the next level of hair care. It’s been my one and only shampoo brand for five years.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Dryness / Normal, Curly, Thin