Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each uploaded by Ashley G.Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each uploaded by Ashley G.Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo & Conditioner 13.5 fl oz each uploaded by Ashley G.

BY THEORIE

Get Beautiful nourished hair with Theorie's line of hair care products featuring No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Laureth Sulfate or Propylene Glycol No Mineral Oil, Paraffin Oil, or Petroleum Products Safe for Normal, Color and Keratin Treated Hair Natural... see more...

Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
The best shampoo conditioner hands down!!!!! It's got a light floral scent, very creamy,safe for dyed hair, no paraben, no sodium laureth sulfate. If you look at ingredients, argan spinosa is the top ingredient. I have frizzy, natural waves, and dried hair. Hair feels rejuvenated/luxurious after the massage and wash, and does not feel stripped. I buy them for $7 at Marshall's/TJMaxx. (Although the company may have reformulated, because some have a newer label design and the argan spinosa is not the top ingredient anymore.)
Vicki L.
Arlington
For course, damaged, thick and curly hair. This is the best combo ever! I must say I keep an extra on hand. The smell is crazy wonderful. The product transforms my hair. Love this shampoo and conditioner.
Karley S.
Urbana, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I swear by this shampoo. I have have a drastic turn around with the appearance and health of my hair after switching to theorie. They couldn’t make a bad product if they tried. I don’t care what your hair dresser told you to use, this is the next level of hair care. It’s been my one and only shampoo brand for five years.
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
This shampoo makes my hair feel noticeably different than every other shampoo and conditioner I have tried. It’s smoother, softer, more manageable, and overall better looking.
Monet H.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I purchased this from Marshall's. It costs about $16 for the shampoo and the conditioner. I love the small and consistency of the products. The scent last long and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry or damaged hair. I have thick, coarse, curly hair and these products increased the manageability of my hair and moisturized it very well.
Jaci T.
I LOVE this product! It makes my hair feel and smell wonderful. I have tried a lot of shampoo and conditioners, and this is by far the best for my hair!
raquel m.
Marysville, WA
I freaking love this brand I find it at tj max and its worth every penny!! I highly recommend. Its helped make my hair much healthier.
Ashley G.
Litchfield , CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE- from the smell to the way it made your hair feel. It even kept the smell after a blow dry. MUST
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
I LOOOOVEEEE this combooooooo. Hair smells super fresh and leaves them feeling soft and smooth. It's super light weight and easy to apply.

Amazon