Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo

by Theorie

No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Laureth Sulfate. Moroccan Argan and Frankincense OilsNo Mineral Oil, Paraffin Oil or Petroleum ProductsNo Propylene Glycol Safe for normal, Color and Keratin Treated Hair. Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo harnesses the true power of Moroccan Argan oil, providing intense moisture and rejuvenation to severely damaged, unresponsive hair while delicately removing impurities. Enhanced with frankincense and grapeseed oils, this exclusive blend works aggressively to reconstruct disrepair and help restrain further decline while maximizing shine. After first use, hair is rehabilitated, resilient and luminous.

Will you all be adding more WOC friendly products for review?
Start your review of Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo!
5 months agoClinton, MS
I absolutely love this hair serum it smells fabulous first of all and my boyfriend always comments on how my hair smells so great that he loves to just sniff it hahaha but also it always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky never oily which is something I always look for in hair serums
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
My hair was dry and damaged and after about 3 uses I could tell there was a huge difference. It’s sulfate free I’m pretty sure but it has a wonderful smell and a lot goes a long way! I got the smaller size from Tjmaxx for $8 and it was so worth it!!
8 months agoLebanon, PA
Absolutley love this shampoo. My hair feels great after using. No added chemicals in this and you can feel the difference! My hair shines and is way less frizzy when using this
2 years ago
After years of bleaching my hair I thought I was doomed to have frizzy, dry hair forever but this shampoo (and the corresponding conditioner) have brought my hair back to life.
6 months agoFort Worth, TX
Keeps my hair shiny and strong. It has a great lasting scent and does not weigh your hair down. It also does not dry your scalp like other shampoos and lathers well!
a year agoTifton, GA
Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo uploaded by Holly K.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It leaves my hair looking gorgeous and healthy. It is so rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It is also safe for color and treated hair. The shampoo leaves a wonderful gloss on my hair.
7 months agoChicopee, MA
I have tried almost all of their shampoos and this brand makes my favorite. I get great results and they smell good. Particularly this shampoo. My hair is so soft and healthy looking and it doesn't weigh down my thin hair. I have zero complaints about this product.
a year agoIndianapolis, IN
Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo uploaded by Arlette P.
Amazing! I love this branch and each shampoo I have tried is amazing! Free of sulfates, parabens and harsh additives; is perfect for keratin and color treated hair. And the fragrance is amazing too!
a year ago
I have long hair on the dry side and I color it too. Love this stuff, it's comparable to Sachajuan Hair Repair. I usually can find it at TJ Maxx. My friend who has textured coarse hair loves it too.
3 years agoSandpoint, ID
This shampoo is amazing!! It will totally transform your hair. Since I started using this shampoo my hair feels soft and moisturized and has so much shine to it. This shampoo is paraben and sulfate free and you will never want to go back to your old stuff again. It does not lather like a regular shampoo so it so it does take about 2 or 3 bottle pumps for me but I have hair to my waist and a bottle lasts me a very long time. I ran out of this at one point in time and had to go back to my other shampoo Matrix and let me tell you I couldn't wait for my Theorie to arrive in the mail. There is no comparison.