Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Discovery Edition uploaded by alejandra m.

BY THEORIE

Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo 3.0 FL. OZ. (90 mL) drenched with nutrients, this empowering cleanser harnesses the true power of moroccan argan oil, providing intense moisture and rejuvenation to severely damaged, unresponsive hair while delicately removing impurities. Apply liberally to wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Reform. Condition: Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Conditioner 3.0 FL. OZ. (90 mL)Packed with nutrients, this empowering blend harnesses the true power of Moroccan Argan oil, providing intense conditioning, detangling and hydration while maximizing shine. Apply liberally from mid-shaft to end. Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Mask 1.0 FL. OZ. (30 mL)Uniquely designed to restore moisture and impart unparalleled smoothness and shine, this world-class emollient rehydrates thirsty ends, and vigorously combats breakage, leaving your hair feeling reformed and vibrant. Apply generously from mid-shaft to ends, adding medium heat for optimal results. Repair. Rinse. Reform. Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum 0.34 FL. OZ. (10 mL)This luxurious serum penetrates deep into the hair follicle to boost moisture, impart brilliance and protect from heat-styling and environmental stress. Apply to ends of damp or dry hair, dispersing lightly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
alejandra m.
Lamont, CA
Love it! Love this product makes my hair so soft and perfect. Especially the oil gotta love it.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Review for: Edition
I tried the Theorie Argan OIl Serum and love it!! It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth without a greasy feeling. My only complaint is that it was a little hard to get the product out of the bottle!
Daniella P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Edition
I love this Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hair Serum! As it soften my hair and delivered the right amount of shine; without leaving my hair oily or greasy looking. My hair felt smooth and fresh all day without any frizz. I would definitely recommend this product and purchase the actual size. Used as recommend by Theorie: Apply to ends of damp or dry hair, dispersing lightly. Style. Shine. Reform.
Kimberly M.
Sandpoint, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Edition
I initially bought this tester kit to try out the shampoo and conditioner, and it was well worth it! I absolutely love Theories argan oil shampoo and conditioner. My hair is to my waist and I was about ready to go in for a haircut because my ends were so dry but I decided to try this instead. With my first use of this shampoo and conditioner my hair did a total transformation. I no longer wanted to chop off all my hair because it felt so soft and silky. I still haven't used the other products in this kit but I will eventually. I highly recommend this product and wouldn't be without it.
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Edition
Perfect for your gym bag! I love this set and this product!i always recommend it
Danielle I.
Does anyone know if this is at Marshall's? If so, what price have you seen it for?