Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate uploaded by Amanda F.

Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate

Theo Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.

Organic fair trade. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich." in 1 review
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These peanut butter cups are delicious. My boyfriend and I love them. Personally I think they taste WAY better than Reese's peanut butter cups.
Sarah C.
Oh my gosh these are too good. Not too sweet or heavy, just yummy full of flavor. The texture is also fantastic and not too oily.
Chelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum yum yum!!! A better, darker, and fair trade version of the traditional peanut butter cup is all I need for a pick me up.
Amanda C.
these are yummy yummy! nice to have a better more healthy option than Reese's Cups. these are far more delicious
Julia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these as gifts alot and sometimes for myself. They're one of my favorite brands for peanut butter cups.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Yum!!! The best snack and brand! I have never been disappointed with this company
Gabriela F.
Bom jardim
NNunca como isso!  Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk morta estou. Eu quero a caixa da influenster!! Preciso daquela caixinha maravilhosa
Katarina G.
These are my favourite chocolate peanut butter cups!! Like they are so good for you and taster amazing!
Alexis G.
Want the key to my heart? These are ur 1000000x BETTER THEN RESESS PIECES it’s so good omg