Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate uploaded by Amanda F.

BY THEO

Theo Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.

Enjoy.

Organic fair trade. see more...

Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate
  • "I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich." in 1 review
Carley S.
Fall City, WA
These are the perfect treat! Not too sweet but still satisfies my sweet tooth at the end of the day. I loooove the creaminess of the peanut butter, too. Keeping them in the fridge makes them extra yummy!
Miranda D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not only are these heart shaped treat absolutely delicious and the perfect balance of flavor, but they're organic, fair trade, vegan, palm oil free, soy free, and gluten free. Where you spend your money sends a message to companies, and buying this sends a good one.

Also, these don't hurt my highly sensitive teeth, so yay!
Cassandra I.
These are the only vegan peanut butter cups I can find in my town so there a real treat when I get them. I love peanut butter cups and you definitely don't miss the dairy. Plus I don't feel as bad eating these as I would a pack of Reese's, due to the fact it's dark chocolate, organic, and vegan!
Melissa G.
These are my favorite peanut butter cups. I love that the peanut butter has little bits of peanuts to make it a little crunchy . And the chocolate is amazing. Plus they are shaped like hearts!
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich. Plus you get some protein in case you are worrying about calorie intake.
Devon B.
My husband is a big fan. He prefers Justin's brand over Theo. Hefty price but understandable. The dark chocolate is a nicer touch & flavor to the milk chocolate
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I love these! I love how hard the chocolate shell is and the peanut butter. Plus they're palm oil free, which is great for health and the environment.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These peanut butter cups are delicious. My boyfriend and I love them. Personally I think they taste WAY better than Reese's peanut butter cups.
pixelcat13 D.
Wyoming, MI
Must better than most of the peanut butter cups on the market. A little pricier but defining worth it for the high quality and fresh taste.
Sarah C.
Oh my gosh these are too good. Not too sweet or heavy, just yummy full of flavor. The texture is also fantastic and not too oily.