Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate uploaded by Amanda F.

BY THEO

Theo Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.

Enjoy.

Organic fair trade. see more...

Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate
  • "I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich." in 1 review
Handmade H.
Seattle
I’m biased towards this brand because it’s from Seattle, like me! Dark chocolate and peanut butter together is an absolute masterpiece and Theo’s is the best, because they use simple ingredients! A great guilty pleasure minus the extra guilt because it had less sugar than normal chocolate of the same type
Maritza G.
All time great Brand of chocolate. The peanut butter is smooth and yummy. Chocolate is not too sweet and tastes great. This is hard to find at my local store but when I do find I grab more than one to gift to others!
Isabel A.
San Diego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love peanut butter and I love dark chocolate. Naturally, this was a perfect fit for me. Justin’s is excellent too, but this one didn’t have as aggressive as a chocolate liquor after taste.
Heather H.
Calhoun, LA
Dark chocolate + Peanut Butter...and free of HFCS? Yes, please. These are so delicious. They are more pricey than, say, Reese’s. I think they’re worth it though.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
As I live in Seattle by the Theo’s headquarters I’m very spoiled with the scent of chocolate in the air through Fremont. Not only that, but their chocolate tends to be in every coffee shop I go to! If you want a rich and bold alternative to the traditional peanut butter cup— this should be your first stop.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love! I like a natural peanut butter cup instead of the super sugary Reese’s ones. I can eat so many of these it’s dangerous! They are really tasty. I get them at my local food co-op. I shall stock up on a few lol
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
These are so delicious! Way better than those other peanut butter cups you can get. The flavor is much better and their peanut butter mixture goes perfectly with the dark chocolate! Their salted almond butter cups are just as good if not better as well!!
Ariel A.
Everett, WA
I’m a dark chocolate lover, so this is heaven for me. The dark chocolate mixed with the peanut butter center is a great balance! I’m spoiled to have Theo HQ in my backyard, heading to Ballard for a fresh batch of these is such a treat.
Maddy E.
Atlanta, GA
If I could eat this chocolate every day I would! The only downside is that it is a little pricey, especially as a college student. However, the chocolate is great quality and so is the PB inside. 10/10 would recommend!