Theo Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate uploaded by Amanda F.

BY THEO

Theo Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.

Enjoy.

Organic fair trade. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich." in 1 review
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
These are so delicious! Way better than those other peanut butter cups you can get. The flavor is much better and their peanut butter mixture goes perfectly with the dark chocolate! Their salted almond butter cups are just as good if not better as well!!
Miranda D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not only are these heart shaped treat absolutely delicious and the perfect balance of flavor, but they're organic, fair trade, vegan, palm oil free, soy free, and gluten free. Where you spend your money sends a message to companies, and buying this sends a good one.

Also, these don't hurt my highly sensitive teeth, so yay!
Cassandra I.
These are the only vegan peanut butter cups I can find in my town so there a real treat when I get them. I love peanut butter cups and you definitely don't miss the dairy. Plus I don't feel as bad eating these as I would a pack of Reese's, due to the fact it's dark chocolate, organic, and vegan!
melissa g.
These are my favorite peanut butter cups. I love that the peanut butter has little bits of peanuts to make it a little crunchy . And the chocolate is amazing. Plus they are shaped like hearts!
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
I usually don't like peanut butter but this is the perfect balance, not too sweet or rich. Plus you get some protein in case you are worrying about calorie intake.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I love these! I love how hard the chocolate shell is and the peanut butter. Plus they're palm oil free, which is great for health and the environment.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These peanut butter cups are delicious. My boyfriend and I love them. Personally I think they taste WAY better than Reese's peanut butter cups.
Sarah C.
Oh my gosh these are too good. Not too sweet or heavy, just yummy full of flavor. The texture is also fantastic and not too oily.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Yum!!! The best snack and brand! I have never been disappointed with this company