BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Mint 70% Dark Chocolate.

Enjoy.

Non GMO Project Verified.

USDA Organic.

Fair for life. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa O.
This is a great treat for those who are trying to eat healthy and have a sweet tooth for chocolate !
Marina M.
I love Theo chocolates! This one in particular is not my favorite because of the mint/chocolate combination, but their other chocolates are amazing. I visited the Theo Chocolate Factory whilst vacationing in Seattle and loved it as well--it was a neat experience that was full of chocolate and candy samples. I love how the company stressed fair trade and organic products because that is something I find really important for my daily diet.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I had the distinct please of taking a tour of the Theo Chocolate Factory in Seattle a few years ago. I tasted all the different varieties of chocolate they offer. I must say this is a very hard working, honest and fair company. Their products are beyond compare! The fact that they are Organic, Fair Trade and Non-GMO makes them worth every cent. I highly recommend Theo Chocolate to everyone! Fresh Taste and sinfully good!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
One of my favorite Theo Chocolate flavors!!!! The mint to chocolate flavor ratio is perfection. I enjoy a strong amount of mint flavor and it perfectly offsets the rich chocolate, plus it's fair trade which is great! I buy this at my local organic store.
Tyler V.
Drayton Valley, AB
Excellent quality chocolate tempered well with a nice snap it's excellent flavor of mint with a nice rich dark chocolate flavor it is organicand fair trade and verify non-GMO