Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Salted Almond 70% Dark uploaded by Nina S.

BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy.
Non GMO project verified.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. see more...

Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN
This chocolate is vegan, ethical, and sublime. I only wish that they would disclose more details about the blend.

Very balanced. Not overly acidic like Lindt. Not overly bass-y like others. More flavorful and better ingredients list than Green & Blacks (our favorite before finding Theo).

We had been buying one bar per week, and decided it would make more sense to buy more at a time for less money overall. We're glad we did. It turns out that the bars from Amazon are actually fresher than those we were finding in our local shops, which means improved flavor.

Highly recommended!
Ariel J.
Beaverton, OR
Theo chocolate is my go to chocolate bar when the cravings strike. They taste delicious but not so addictive that you can't stop yourself (just because its chocolate doesn't mean you can't pace yourself and stay healthy). Best yet is that it's fair trade! I highly recommend this brand of chocolate to anyone (but especially the salted almond)!!
Nico L.
I looooooove Theo's. I'm from Seattle, where they're founded and based, and this chocolate is the best there is. the flavors are amazing, whether milk or dark chocolate, and I pretty much always have some salted almond in the house. plus they're fair trade and eco friendly
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of the most amazing candy bars I've ever tried. The flavor is to die for! I felt like it was a little pricey for a bar of chocolate but it is fair trade and organic so really it's a better chocolate bar for you. I highly recommend that you try this!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I'm a big fan of the sea salt / dark chocolate combination. There are a variety of chocolatiers who make this combination, I would say this one is one of the saltier ones, which personally I like, but I can understand why it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
This bar is so good! I literally just purchased some to give away in a gift bag for my job. I am all about organic and fair trade products so it was easy to support this brand. Everyone I've given these too absolutely loves it!
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Very very very chocolatey I love this so much highly recommend this to anyone great almond taste there very healthy and taste amazing I love this product has no cons it's really good to repurchase amazing taste
Haley D.
Love they are organic, love the dark chocolate and salted almond tastes together. Such a yummy treat I don't feel guilty eating. It's so good and I recommend it to everyone! You won't be disappointed!
Leslie M.
The fact that it's organic is awesome. I feel like I can eat so much of it and not feel guilty. Chocolate and salted caramels are an awesome combination and so work great together. So good!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Theo chocolate is delicious. A friend brought me some from a store in Portland. I love the dark chocolate covered cherry flavor! Definitely worth the money!
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do you find this to have a complimentary salty flavor or is it more prominent?
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Where can i buy?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this good ?
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Would this be good for someone with diabetes? My sister loves chocolate but can't really eat it because of the sweetness.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What is your favorite kind?