Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Salted Almond 70% Dark uploaded by Nina S.

BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Salted Almond 70% Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy.
Non GMO project verified.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. see more...

Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had a chance to tour their chocolates Factory and see how their chocolates are made. They’re a trustworthy brand with delicious tasting chocolate! I love this rich dark chocolate with almond bits!
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
Theo dark chocolate is my fav dark chocolate and still is. This dark chocolate is creamy, and healthy at the same time. Hershey dark chocolate got nothing on Theo...taste wise. Price wise...I wish it was a little cheaper so I could indulge everyday.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
This is a close second for my top favorite brands! What i love about this is the salt is inside the chocolate, not on top, it threw me off at first but i have come to appreciate it. Also pretty good price for a hq chocolate.
member-e28ab
Let me just start this off by saying I LOVE anything salty or chocolate! It is way too salty. If they had used less salt this would have been better. Also, it is SUPER rich. I could only eat one square.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
A classic, but for a reason. Theo creates so many amazing flavor combinations in their chocolate bars and other confections, but there is just something that speaks to my heart when I have a bite of the Sea Salt Almond bathed in dark chocolate. It’s a little sweet, a little salty with a bit of crunch! Perfect for a road trip, picnic or even movie night!
Nikki S.
Great, fair trade chocolate! I love when Fred Meyer puts these on sale and you get two bars for $5. We usually stock up during sale time. Theo chocolates offer a wonderful selection of fair trade chocolate bars. Theo Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Salted Almond 70% Dark
Ally S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh this brand is so bomb, the first time I ever tried was an orange dark chocolate which is still my favorite cuz this day they are absolutely delicious melt-in-your-mouth good. Definitely recommend every chocolate lover tries this Brands they are based out of Portland Oregon and are very high quality as well as organic & fair trade which is great!
Lindsey Z.
Austin, TX
Among the fair trade chocolates, I feel like this bar is pretty average. It's expensive and there are fair trade equivalents that are less pricey and taste better. This bar is a little dry
Charity F.
Indianapolis, IN
This chocolate is vegan, ethical, and sublime. I only wish that they would disclose more details about the blend.

Very balanced. Not overly acidic like Lindt. Not overly bass-y like others. More flavorful and better ingredients list than Green & Blacks (our favorite before finding Theo).

We had been buying one bar per week, and decided it would make more sense to buy more at a time for less money overall. We're glad we did. It turns out that the bars from Amazon are actually fresher than those we were finding in our local shops, which means improved flavor.

Highly recommended!
Bri B.
Pretty sure I just found my all time favorite chocolate bar!! This was in my hotel room in Seattle tempting me for 2 days. I finally gave in and paid the outrageous $5 the hotel charges and ate it. What about the flavor? Pure HEAVEN! Just the right mixture of sweet and salty. If you have to chance to try this, do yourself a favor and buy it!
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you find this to have a complimentary salty flavor or is it more prominent?
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Where can i buy?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this good ?
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Would this be good for someone with diabetes? My sister loves chocolate but can't really eat it because of the sweetness.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What is your favorite kind?