BY THEO

Theo Organic Fair Trade Pure 85% Dark Chocolate.
Enjoy.
Non GMO project verified.
USDA Organic.
Fair for life. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
An interesting product from the state of Washington. I like the selection of high quality ingredients in the bar. However, the price is rather steep for how much product you get. I only by the chocolate for special occasions and for presents.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love theo chocolate!! fair trade, and simpke, quality ingredients make this a great choice for my chocolate stash. it has a very smooth, , rich flavor
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
I tried this product in a local grocery market. The market sampled it throughout the store was not very pleased with the taste.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
This chocolate is delicious. I'll admit that it's too dark for me, but my girlfriend really enjoyed it when I purchased a bar. It paired well with merlot.
Keira
Keira
This is definitely not a sweet dark chocolate but it's also not too bitter. For me, it's the perfect happy medium. 1 square is the perfect serving size after dinner. I love the all natural ingredients, so I never feel guilty about having some - in fact, I feel almost healthy! ;)